24

India followed the guy to the table and sat down. She pulled out her phone and waited for King to bring Skylar in. Lailani and Kain walked in and sat down and a few minutes later King walked in with Skylar in his arms. "What took y'all so long?" India asked. King acted as if he didn't hear her and that pissed India off.

She played it cool though. She didn't say anything else she just scrolled on her phone and waited for them to come take drink orders. India phone went off and it was some guy dm'ing her on Instagram. She looked at the message and smiled.

TrapDee: wassup beautiful 😉

She went to his account and saw that he was a very fine young man. India was smiling a little too hard because King caught on. He didn't like it at all. He just let it roll off his shoulders tho. The guy came and took their drink orders.

"What will y'all be drinking today?" He asked.

"Sprite." Lailani said.

"Sprite." Kain said.

"Strawberry lemonade and a kids orange juice." India said.

"Regular lemonade." King said. The guy wrote all of their drinks down and went to go get them.

India

I went to the Dee guy page and I have to admit, he is a very fine gentleman. I decided not to reply I smiled and locked my phone right before the waitress walked up to take our order. "Skylar what you want?" I asked her.

"Chocolate chip pancakes and chicken strips." She said.

"Okay." I said.

"Are y'all ready to order?" The girl asked.

"Yeah." Lai said.

"Will this be on one ticket?" The waitress asked.

"Yeah." King said.

"Okay, what will y'all be having today?" She asked.

"I want a bacon cheeseburger with fries. 3 regular pancakes, and a chicken and waffle meal off of the kids menu." Lailani said.

"I want the chicken and waffles some fries." Kain said.

"Lemme get the split decision breakfast." King said.

"I want the big steak omelet and 3 pancakes. She want your chocolate chip pancakes and some chicken strips." I said. The girl wrote everything down. "Can you bring an appetizer?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am, what would you like?" She asked.

"Some boneless buffalo wings and some mozzarella sticks." I said.

"They'll be right on out." She said walking off.

"I'm so ready to drop this load." Lailani said. "I feel so fat." She said.

"Girrrll if you don't cut it out." I said.

"I'm foreal Indie." She said.

"I hear you." I said. King and Kain were having their own little conversation. "Here SkySky." I said putting my phone on youtube before passing it to her. The girl brought our drinks to the table.

"Who had the lemonades?" She asked.

"I had strawberry he had regular." I said pointing to King. She passed us our drinks and she handed the two sprites to Lai and Kain. She sat Skylar orange juice down in front of her and passed everybody out their straws.  I opened Skylars and put it inside of her drink. "SkySky?" I said.

"Hmm?" She asked.

"What do you want for your birthday?" I asked.

"Umm party." She said.

"Well duh child, I'm talking bout a gift." I said.

"Mommy I don't know." She said. The plan for her party is to rent an arcade building and have someone cater it and book an event decorator. The theme will be "Welcome to SkyLand" with Lolipops and Unicorns. There will be blown up pictures of her everywhere. I made a note to share what we'll be wearing with King so he can get a matching outfit. Skylar will have two outfits for the day the first one is custom and it's for the first half of the party, the second one is one to match me and King it's for pictures there will be a professional photographer there. Our "family" outfit is a white tee and a pink Dior jacket and custom jeans and we will take pictures there. Everybody else either got shirts made or they're wearing what they want. Of course Lailani and Kain got shirts made.

"Okay y'all do the lady bringing the custom outfits and stuff to me Wednesday." I said. "King you can either get your own outfit or I'll get it and you can pick it up from my house." I said.

"You can get it." He said. I nodded my head. The waitress brought our food out. After he passed everybody out their food I cut Skylar stuff up for her so she could eat. I blessed my food and started to eat. King phone started ringing and I looked at him. His whole demeanor changed I arched my eyebrow as he ignored the call. Whoever it was called again and he ignored it again. The phone rung again and he ignored it one more time. After that he started getting messages.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"Unknown number." He said.

"Mmm." I said. I lost my appetite I pushed my plate in front of me and grabbed my phone. "I'll be back." I said. I checked my phone and saw that Diamond mentioned me in her story. I looked at it and it was her telling me to pull up. She dropped an address but I would be dumb as hell if I pull up and let a bitch set me up.

I replied to her post and said "Bitch if you got that big of a problem you can meet me at Maddison Park right now , I'm not pulling up to nobody house to fight you bitch ian dumb ." I sent the message and sat back.

"SkySky are you done?" I asked.

"Not yet." She said. "Can I go with daddy?" She asked.

"Of course." I said. "Aye can I borrow one of y'all keys?" I asked.

"Where you going?" King asked.

"I got some business to handle." I said.

"I'm coming with you." King said. I smacked my lips.

"Nah." I said. He gave me a look and I shrugged my shoulders.

2 hours later

India grandma called and asked to get Skylar. India wanted her baby to herself though. India told her grandma she can get her tomorrow. Everyone went back to Lailani and Kain house and chilled. India phone started rigging and it was Ari.

"Hello." India said.

"WHO THE FUCK IS THIS DIAMOND BITCH? WE FINNA PULL UP ON HA!" Ari yelled into the phone.

"Girl I been whooped ha. It ain't no biggie!" India said.

"Oop— yeah she ova. Don't go back and forth with no bitch you done already whooped." Ari said.

"Period, that shit ghetto anyways." India said.