23

India

I pulled in my parking spot and got Skylar out of the back. "Mommy we at the wrong house." Skylar said.

"No baby, this is our house." I said. I held her hand and walked to unlock the door. I opened the door and let her run in first. I closed the door and went to the kitchen. Tae and Ari was sitting at the bar chilling. "Skkkkkkkkyyyyyyy!" Ari yelled.

"Ariiiiii." Sky said back. She went to Ari and gave her a hug.

"Wassup Fatmomma?" Ari asked.

"Noting." Skylar said.

"Come on SkySky lets go get in the tub." I said. She followed me into the bathroom and I turned on the water and let the tub fill up. I added some bubble bath in there and helped Skylar take off her clothes before taking off mine. After the tub had enough water I turned it off and we both got in.

30 minutes later

India and Skylar stepped out the tub and wrapped their towels around theirselves. India went to Skylar closet and picked out her an orange body shirt and some custom rugrat overalls. India pulled laid out Skylar some socks and sat her playground 13s on the floor, so she could put them on.

India left her in the room and went to get dressed. She chose a orange body suit, some Fashion Nova jeans, and an oversized jacket the same color as the jeans. India looked through her closet and decided to wear her playground 13s. She grabbed one of her Chanel bags and her phone. "Come on SkySky." She said.

Skylar ran in the room and India picked her up and put her at her vanity. She grabbed the spray bottle with water and wet her hair. It instantly curled up and India brushed it and let her wear it down. She put a white headband around it and grabbed the keys to her truck. "Come on." She said.

Skylar followed India out the house. India picked Skylar up and put her in her seat. She made sure she was buckled up and the child safety was on before she closed the door.

India

I climbed in the drivers seat and closed the door. I started the truck and went to my music on my phone. I played My Side by Kevo Muney and out the truck in reverse before pulling out. I called Lailani to let her know we were on the way.

"Hello?" She said.

"We on the way." I said.

"Bet." She said. I hung up the phone and drove to her house. After a few minutes we made it. I felt like being lowkey today. Everybody know my truck because it's one of the hardest in the city. Plus I'm the only person on this side of town with one. I pulled up and parked my truck beside Lailani new BMW.

I grabbed my bag and got out of the truck I went to the back and got Skylar out. "Come on fat mama." I said. I held her hand and we walked in the house. Lailani had on an oversized gucci shirt, some jeans, and some gucci platform sandals. I shook my head at her tryna hide her belly. "Girl if you don't stop wearing them big ass clothes, you better show my niece off dammit." I said.

"Girl, get you some business." She said. I laughed at her.

"We taking yo ride, ian tryna be seen." I said.

"Mhmmm let me find out." She said.

"Find our what?" I asked.

"Nothing Indie." She said. Skylar just stood there looking confused. I gave her my phone e and let her play with it. Out of nowhere it rung and I looked and saw that it was a facetime Kings' sister. "That's TT, give it here Sky." I said.

She handed me the phone and I answered the phone.

"Hello." I said.

"Hey sus." She said.