30

2 weeks later..

King

I pulled up to India's apartment and grabbed Skylar bear from out of the backseat. I walked upstairs and knocked on the door. I heard little footsteps run up to the door. "Sky what did I tell you about running to the door?" I heard India say before she opened the door.

"Hey." She said.

"Wassup." I said. I watched her butt jiggle in the shorts that she had on.

"DADDYYY!!" Skylar says reaching for me to pick her up.

"You been listening to yo mama?" I asked.

"Umm yes." She said.

"Don't run to the door baby, that's dangerous." I said.

"Yes sir." She said.

"I missed you lil girl." I said as I held her. I looked up and caught India rolling her eyes. "What you rollin ya eyes fa?"

"King don't start with me." She said.

"You jealous?" I said laughing.

"Naw. Ion miss you noways. My new nigga way better." She said walking away. I frowned at her and nodded my head. I put Skylar down and followed her. I grabbed her up and pushed her against the wall.

"The fuck you say?" I asked.

"You heard me." She said smirking. I pushed her into the wall some more and grilled her.

"Let me find out you got another bitch ass nigga around my daughter, Ima kill him and hurt you." I said. She busted out laughing and for some reason that shit pissed me off. Before I knew it I choked her and she bit her lip. "Mane getcho freaky ass back." I said letting her go.

"Boy shut yo lil pretzel head ass up." She said.

"Hell naw, nigga you look like you eat goat cheese." I said. She busted out laughing.

"I know you didn't yo bisexual pencil lookin ahh." She said.

"Anorexic Miss Puff lookin ahh." I said.

Skylar ran in the room and jumped on the bed and said, "Daddy yo lil head ass." I looked at her mama.

"Don't look at me." She said.

"Mane y'all get dressed Ima take two of my favorite ladies out." I said.

-

India

"Where we going?" I asked.

"Wherever the Bentley take us." King said. I rolled my eyes. I went to my closet and laid out a pastel pink fitted shirt, a ripped denim jacket and the jeans to match the jacket. I decided to wear a pair of white birkenstock's and my pastel purse from GRAFEA. I laid Skylar out some jeans and a princess shirt and some sandals. I don't know what King got up his sleeve we not even good right now and I'm not about to sit up and play house with him.

...

3 hours later

King drove to his parents house and dropped Skylar off. They wanted her for the week since they never really get her. Truth be told Mrs. Johnson was very sketchy about India at first. It was like she was too good. She never seen her son apply so much pressure to be with someone. She know the type of man that he is and she know that there is only two ways out of a relationship with him a heartbreak or death.

"Look India you fucked me up with that shit you said, but whether I like it or not I know it's some truth to that shit. Look ma this shit hard as fuck and a lot come with this lifestyle. I want to be with you on some forever type of shit. My moms and pops will tell you I ain't never did no shit like this or acted this way over no female. I am a nigga and I do fuck up but I want to rock out with you ma. Ian asking you to marry me or no shit cause we gone take this shit a step at a time, but I want to ice you out so you know it's real. Will you trust me?" King asked.