9

KING (in the media)

"Ight so we gotta meeting in the morning." I said sitting in the passenger seat of Kain car. I grabbed my bag and got my Uzi and my Draco. I made sure they were fully loaded and got out the car.

I walked in the spot that this nigga was being held at so I could handle business. He was sitting in the chair looking scared. "Wassup with it?" I asked walking in.

"What you lookin scared fa?" I asked this Jay nigga.

"Ain't nobody scared." He said. I like his reply so I took my Drac' and put one right between his eyes. "Ayo get this shit cleaned up, I got business to handle." I said and walked out.

"You ready?" Kain asked. I nodded and followed him out. I got in the passenger side and put my pieces back in the bag. He started the car and pulled off.

"Bro you remember Brandi?" I asked him.

"That bitch with no reflex??" He asked.

"Yesssiiirrrr." I said laughing. "Take me to my car i'm finna head over there after I shower and change clothes." I told him. We pulled up to the spot where I left my car parked and I grabbed my bag and hopped out. I got in my car and started it and drove off. I went to my apartment that was ducked off so I can take a shower. I unlocked the door and walked in I went straight to the bathroom and got undressed I turned on the water and got in the shower. After I washed myself I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist and went to get me some boxers. I grabbed a random pair of ethika boxers and put the on. I put a lil lotion on and threw on a regular white tee and some sweats and some slides. I stopped in the kitchen and grabbed me a pack of troli worms and a bottle of water. I grabbed my keys and headed back out. I locked the door behind me and shot Brandi a text.

Me:
i'm omw have that shit ready - 11:58p.m.

Brandi😅:
okay papi 😉 see you soon - 11:58 p.m.

I laughed at how fast she replied. I walked to my car and got in and drove off. I made sure I had a gold pack in my armrest. I grabbed it and stuck it in my pocket. I pulled up to her place and parked across the street. I put my phone in my pocket and jogged up the staircase. I sent her a text letting her know I was outside. Ion fuck with that knocking shit at all. She opened the door with nothing on. I smiled and walked in. "Wassup ma." I said. I went straight to the room and she followed behind me and closed the door. Ian waste no time I grabbed her by her neck and pushed her on the bed. I stuck two fingers inside of her and played with it a lil bit. Once she got wet U stuck my fingers in her mouth and let her taste herself. I sat down and she crawled on my lap and took my dick out and started sucking it. I sat back and let her do what she do best. Shawty was giving me that gobble gobble spit twist and I was enjoying the fuck out of it.

I took the condom out of my pocket and opened it and slipped it on. I pushed her back on the bed and slid inside of her. She was moaning all pound and shit and that's when I started going hard. I thrusted in and out of her a few times before speeding up. She was enjoying the hell out of it. "Turn around and toot that ass up." I said. She did as she was told and I tore her ass up. I put one hand on her shoulder and started pounding her shit.

"AHHH K-K-KIN-G...IM CUMMING BABYYYY...FUUUUCCKKK" She was loud as shit. I didn't care thought I kept going until I busted. I pulled out and took the condom off and threw it in the trash letting her swallow my nut. She gave me some more head this time she put the whole thing in her mouth and went dumb. I choked her while she did it just because she like that shit. I felt myself building up and I came in her mouth. She swallowed as usual and went to brush her teeth. I followed her in there and smacked her ass before I grabbed a towel and washed myself up. I pulled my clothes up and took her trash out making sure the bitch don't try no funny shit with the condom. I grabbed my keys so I could just leave after I got rid of the trash. I walked out of her place and locked the door behind me. I jogged down the stairs and tossed the trash in the dumpster and walked across the street to my car.