21

India

It was going on 11 o'clock and Tae was flat ironing my blunt cut bob. I was going to step out tonight and just live life. Fuck sitting in the house being sad bout a nothing ass nigga. There was a big grand opening for this new club called Luv. I was lowkey excited and I really wish Lailani could go out and and enjoy it with me. Ari was in town so me, her, and Tae was gone all step up on the scene together. I put on my heels and grabbed my purse. I made sure I had my phone. "Where my baby at?" I asked Ari.

"With his daddy." She said. I nodded and we all headed out. I clicked the unlock button on my keypad and we all got in.

"Tae you driving." I said climbing in the passenger side. I connected my phone to the radio and went to some ratchet music. I played "Keep it Jumping" by OG Boo Dirty. I turned it all the way up as Tae drove out of the gate.

"Yaaaa what he say? She like keep that cash coming I'm like keep that ass jumping 93 octane gas what I'm pumping, 17 shot glock 9 what I'm dumping, big booty bitch bounce that ass keep it jumping AYEEEE." I yelled recording Ari twerking in the backseat. "Turn me up Li Ariiiii." I said. Tae sped to the club. I played "Ride or Die" by MeganTheeStallion and we turnt up for the rest of the ride.

We pulled up to the club and the line was all the way around the block. "Damnnn where the fuck we gone park?" Tae said looking for an empty spot.

"We got VIP passes, we not waiting in that long as line." Ari said from the backseat. Tae looked around and found us a spot. He backed in the spot and turned the truck off. It's a mob to the door but it's okay. We all got out and I made sure I had my stack of ones in the purse. We walked past everybody in the line and Ari handed us our VIP passes. We made it to the front door and showed the door man our ID's and passes.

He gave us wristbands and had us escorted to VIP. It was deep as hell in here. Money was flying everywhere, the bottle girls were walking around, and the dancers was on point. We walked up the stairs and all eyes were on us. Ari flipped her hair over her shoulder and we took our booth. Our pass came with 3 bottles, a food platter, hookah, and we had access to the rapper that was performing. It was lit!

"Where the bag At" by City Girls was blasting through the speakers. I sat my purse on the table and the bottle girl came. She delivered 3 bottles we had a bottle of Fireball, some Hennessy, and some Peach Crown. She brought glasses and we all took a shot of fireball. "Whewwww shiiiit." I said. That mess burn! On God by Kevo Muney came on.

"Ayeeeee ya ya ya yaaaa, I got real money real bad bitches round me." I said making a video on snapchat. "Taeee Ariiiii." I said recording them.

"Tae record us!" Ari said. We both turned around and started twerking. "And I got one hunnid, two hunnid, red money, blue money, blood on it, still want it.. it don't really matter! I want coins I want dollar just don't short me it don't matter!" I said rapping the lyrics. "Yaaaad Turn me up lil Ari!" I yelled smacking her ass while twerked.

(20 minutes later)

Omniscient

Everybody was turnt up! India was throwing ones down on people. The rapper Moneybagg Yo was performing with a couple of other people. He brought Dee Mula, ActionPack Ap, and Kevo Muney with him. Ari was up dancing and rapping lyrics and throwing money. Tae was throwing money and having fun.

King and his crew walked in and all eyes were on them. India didn't even see him she kept doing what she was doing. They started playing a lot of Memphis rappers and Keep it Jumping came on. Some random dude got behind India and she turnt up on his ahh. She was doing the little slow motion move on him before King snatched her up. "The fuck you doing with this nigga?" He barked at her.