Chapter 4/ The Meeting

Chapter 4: The Meeting

Yo, another chapter of this story for you guys. Took few days though...

Now first of just a little answer to some reviews and questions( Don't get angry its not much).

Yeah I know there are some grammatical mistakes in my chapters but I try to keep it to the minimum. Also the capitalization part, sometimes I just can't get my eyes on some letters but I'll try to improve

Now i just want to answer why Naruto lost his cool during his fight with Sasuke. First off Sasuke insulted Naruto's friends, no person likes his friends being insulted, this led to increase in Naruto's anger, the Kyubi reacts to Naruto's anger and so was trying to influence him. Naruto was not entirely himself during the fight and give the fox some damn credit. In manga he is just shown as Naruto's tenant and is shown inferior but in reality he is the strongest biju in the world after Jubi so yeah he can influence Naruto to some extent. And believe me Sasuke deserved it.

I will reveal Naruto's ability with his Sharingan as the story progresses, also it would not be a story if I reveal everything in one chapter. It would be better if Naruto's ability are shown during combat and I'm going do that.

Now in my opinion character development is necessary even if we know the characters. If you don't like it kindly skip and do me a favor.

Sorry if I confused some of you guys regarding Hinata. I meant I will not pair her with Naruto but she will be in the story. I like Hinata, she is a good character but I wanted to try something new. I will give the Hyuga clan credit too as they are strong and efficient.

Now i am finally confirming for the last time that this will be Naruto/Kurenai pairing only and not Anko. Sorry if some of you are disappointed but the plot which I have in mind only suits Kurenai but Anko will also have an important role in this story. This is not entirely a romance fic and also I have reduced Kurenai's age very much. If you don't like it deal with it as I cannot imagine a 27 year old women falling for a teenager so I made the decision. Check her age in this chapter..

Enough chat now on with the story. Enjoy...

Chapter 4: The Meeting.

Hiruzen Sarutobi had been through many things in his life. He was a veteran of three Shinobi world wars, fought with the Kyubi, guided his village as Hokage, passed on the Will of Fire to the future generations but not in his entire leaf he had heard of the Kyubi, the strongest biju in the world, the beast who almost destroyed Konoha trying to talk with its Jinchuriki.

The first Jinchuriki of the Kyubi, Mito Uzumaki never mentioned of having any interaction with the Nine tailed fox. Nor did Mito's niece Kushina Uzumaki had any type of contact with the Nine Tailed demon fox during her life. But here was Mito's great-grandnephew and Kushina's son telling him that the Kyubi tried to talk to him and influence him.

"This boy is going to be the end of me someday."thought Hiruzen tiredly.

"So let me get this straight the Kyubi was telling you to Kill Sakura and Sasuke?" asked Hiruzen sternly.

"Yup that's about it. Besides that teme was a pain in the ass." said Naruto with slight annoyance in his voice.

"Naruto, you should have better control over your emotions. I taught you better." said Kakashi disappointingly

"I'm sorry Ni-san I don't know how I lost control. But I'll try harder." said Naruto dejectedly. He never liked to disappoint Kakashi and was feeling guilty as he let his brother down.