Chapter 7/ Falcon

am trying to take Naruto/Kurenai romance slowly in my own way, please be patient.

The BIGGEST issue of this story with readers is that Naruto is the same as Itachi. I will tell you the truth now so you don't bother me every chapter, yes they are almost the same. The story which I have in mind demands it. So for those of you who hate the idea of peace, heroes, and all the loads of drama will either have to bear with it or stop reading the story. I admit I am a fan of Itachi but the things that are happening or will happen in the future are necessary.

I already told you people that I am writing this fanfic as this is my hobby and not to please readers as a professional writer like Kishimoto. So please read this story only if you are open minded, patient and want to see something new other than the same old cannon fanfiction stories where Naruto trains, chunin exams, tsundae arc and all that. I will have these arcs in my story but in a very different way. I will write what I have planned for the story, the plot won't change no matter what happens but I will use some of your suggestions if they are helpful. And please don't get so obsessed with Naruto, he is a fictional character guys, whatever you read in this story is just imagination so don't get much upset when it does not meet your standards.

That's all I have to say..

Now on with the story...

Chapter 7: Falcon.

(Three years later)

A lone figure waited in the shadows. It was something he was very proficient at, after all shinobi were meant to be swift and stealthy.

In front of him was a palace surrounded by an army of Samurai. Now Samurai were not as strong as shinobi but were still one of the most finest swordsman and intelligent people in the world.

One mistake and it was all over for him.

His red eyes carefully observed the movements of the patrols. The guards movements were sloppy and were easy to decipher and as a result he had got past several such patrols and had now entered the Damiyo's palace.

The damiyo's palace was very huge. It had a great number of chambers and various passages leading to different directions. For any other person it was like a maze but not for this person.

He was an Anbu, one of the best and most skilled shinobi of his village. His Anbu gear and the sword strapped on his back were proof of that.

He was Falcon, one of the bravest and quickest Anbu of his village. He had performed some dangerous missions for the sake of his village and this one was not an exception.

His mission was to assassinate the Damiyo of Bird Country and make it look like his own guards had killed him. He did not know why he had to assassinate his target, like every other assassination mission he was just given the target and not the reason for the assassination.

But now was not the time to think about such things, he had a mission to complete.

He quickly performed a specific set of hand signs in order to proceed without being detected.

"Meisaigakure no Jutsu (Hiding with Camouflage Technique)"

This jutsu was one of his finest jutsu in his arsenal, only those with a dojutsu or a sensing ability would be able to spot him. He quickly faded in the shadows and started moving across the corridors at a very steady pace.

Even though this jutsu made him almost undetectable but he had to be careful. He had memorized all the passages of the palace and every possible routes for entry and exit from the palace.