Chapter 19/ Blood vs Blood part 1

I know the story has taken a very huge turn, the way things are looking right now, I won't be surprised if many of you think, it will end sadly.

Honestly, I still have not surely thought about the end, so any of your suggestions are always welcome.

About Naruto's wish to die, he is overburdened with guilt, his life was very sad, I mean being an orphan, hated by almost everyone, killing Shin, watching many of his friends die at a young age, and now this mission, and revelation of Rei.

I understand some of you think Naruto to be stupid, as he wants to die, but remember even in Cannon when Neji died, Naruto was so depressed on seeing so many of his comrades die, that he almost joined Obito and Madara.

My Naruto's situation is the same, he just needs a hard slap to the face to wake him up.

I still plan to make it the biggest NarutoXKurenai story on this site, and I will complete this fic at any cost, but it may take A while lol, depending on my writing schedule.

Now enough of my explanation...

Enjoy the story...

Chapter 19

Blood VS Blood : Part 1

Naruto's eyes went wide, as he recognized the identity of the person in front of him.

It seemed that Danzo had finally unleashed his secret weapon, the only one who was capable of stopping Naruto.

Rei Uchiha, the clone daughter of Naruto was looking at him, with hatred. Her fully matured sharingan was looking at him murderously.

Naruto's head dropped in shame, he couldn't look Rei in the eyes, he was the reason she ended up like this.

Only if he had searched harder, only if he had been a lot more cautious, then this wouldn't have happened.

But now...everything had changed.

It was all in the past now, Naruto knew no matter how guilty he felt, he could never erase the past. If it was possible, then he would have altered a lot of things.

The only thing he could do now..was change the future.

Naruto closed his eyes, and took a deep breath. He would not let his personal feelings; get in the way of his mission, he had to stop and subdue Rei quickly, and take out the remaining Root Anbu too.

Sai's life was depending on how fast he could finish it up.

"I just hope that genjutsu holds," thought Naruto worriedly

Naruto quickly got up, and removed some dust from his now torn out, Anbu uniform. He was still taking deep breaths, in order to calm himself down.

He looked around and saw Rei was standing in front of him, behind her was a force of 150 remaining Root Anbu, it seemed the enemy had an advantage, as they had a hostage and were using her as a shield, and had great numbers too.

"Kurama, I cannot focus on my battle with Rei, if they keep interfering. I have lots of chakra left, and if she is truly my daughter then she would give me a tough fight. Let's even the odds," said Naruto calmly

Kurama was quite surprised, that Naruto had gotten a hold on his emotions so quickly, but then again he was an Anbu captain.

"Are you sure? You did say, that you wouldn't hurt Rei,"said Kurama doubtfully