Chapter 11/ Assemble

Many people seem to be asking when Naruto will finish Root, leave the village and many more questions. One word from me: Soon.

I get it you are anxious to see Danzo getting his ass kicked, you all are waiting since chapter 7, but before that a few more twists will happen.

Hope you enjoy reading it.

Now on with the story...

Chapter 11: Assemble.

It had been three weeks since the formation of team 7. For the past three weeks life had changed for all the members of team 7.

They were all quite shocked when Naruto displayed his leadership capabilities and made them run through many different teamwork exercises. He also helped every member of his team in improving their personal skills.

Naruto helped Anko in improving her Taijutsu, when she started sparring with Naruto, he easily evaded her attacks with his sharingan and gave her tough hits. Naruto realized that the Hebi style Taijutsu was ineffective against a sharingan wielder, Hebi style depends on evading the enemy attacks quickly and counterattacking with tremendous speed but in a fight against someone with sharingan, it was pointless. As a result he had increased her training weights in order to increase her speed.

With Kurenai he helped her with her water affinity. She sure had a lot of talent with water, in a span of three weeks she had already learned 5 ninjutsu of this affinity. She was quite amazed that Naruto's control over water was on a totally different level.

Sasuke and Naruto trained together, Naruto trained Sasuke in his Sharingan genjutsu. He also helped him with the Uchiha Interceptor fist and helped him learn a fire style ninjutsu.

Naruto helped Sakura in improving her stamina and Taijutsu. Her chakra control was on par with Kurenai, as a result she was able to learn genjutsu. Naruto only knew some basic first aid medical ninjutsu and he taught Sakura that. To his surprise she was far more skilled and adept than Naruto in that art. Officially she was now the medic of the team.

Sakura also had a unique talent which no one in the team had, not even Naruto. She was skilled in archery, Sakura's father was a chunin and he had taught his daughter this art to help her and make her strong. Naruto found this ability to be extremely beneficial for the team.

Anko and Kurenai had made Sasuke and Sakura accept that they will have to kill during missions. Anko was an interrogator and as such knew how the human mind works, she skillyfully eased Sakura's hesitation.

All in all Team 7 was now ready to perform operations as a special combat unit.

So we found Team 7 standing in front of the Hokage ready for their first mission.

"Team 7 reporting for duty Hokage-sama." said Naruto sincerely. He was in his chunin vest and had a sword strapped on his back. His face was hidden by his facemask.

"I'm glad that your team is now operational. I have a mission which would require your specific skills." said Hiruzen seriously

"What is the mission Hokage-sama?" asked Naruto curiously. The rest of the members were silently listening to the conversation, it was a habit that only the team leader could speak for the team.

"I have been getting reports of several abduction cases in our towns and villages near the border of Water country. Kiri is in a civil war right now, and as a result many of their shinobi have taken this opportunity and have gone rogue. Specifically two of these shinobi are behind these abductions." explained Hiruzen briefly

"Do we have any identification on these culprits?" asked Naruto sternly

"Yes, they are Taro Kisaragi and Sasame Kisaragi. They both are B-ranked missing nin of Kiri, from our reports they are running a gang of bandits." said Hiruzen