Chapter 14/ Im in Hell

Chapter 14 : Im in Hell.

The shiny rays of the sun slowly fell on his body, enlightening him in their warmth. He slowly opened his azure eyes, it was morning.

Naruto felt something on top of him, his vision was a little blurry, after a few seconds he recognized who this person was.

Kurenai was clearly sleeping on top of him, her head was closely pressed against his chest while her silky raven her hair were shining in the morning light. Their legs were intertwined with each other.

She was completely naked and her body was glowing magnificently in the morning light.

Naruto couldn't help but blush when memories of the previous night hit him with full force. It had been the most beautiful night of his life, he truly had loved each moment of that night.

Looking at her beautiful face, made him more aroused but she looked very exhausted so he just settled for staring at her.

He was going to miss this, he was going to miss her.

He wondered how his life would have turned out if his parents didn't die, if he was not a Jinchuriki, if he had not joined Root.

Would he still be with Kurenai? Would his life still turn out the way it had.

He just wanted it all to end, he wanted to finally rest in peace, he knew some people might think of him as a coward but his life was filled with more pain than anyone could imagine.

Each person has a limit before he breaks down completely and Naruto knew he was way past his limit.

He was just dragging on his life just to fulfill his mission, fulfill the promise which he made Shin of protecting the village. After that he would be free, free from his guilt, his pain, his misery.

He would make sure Kurenai would be the one to kill him. He would do everything possible to make her strong, by killing him he would make her the biggest hero of the hidden leaf village.

She would then finally move on with her life and he would just be a bad memory.

It was painful, there was no hope left for him but he would try till his last breath to try to amend for his sins.

"Naruto, what do you plan to do about those eyes of yours. If you keep going at this rate, you'll go blind in a year or two." warned Kurama sternly

"I know that's why I will go to the Naka Shrine today. I have a feeling, all of our questions will be answered there." said Naruto calmly

"Very well." said Kurama and cut off the link.

Naruto slowly felt Kurenai move a bit, after a few moments her ruby eyes opened. Naruto gave her a small smile which Kurenai reflected with her vibrant smile.

She leaned forward a little and captured Naruto's lips in a heated kiss, Naruto didn't resist but instead turned her over, so he was now on top of her.

He kissed her back lovingly and was slowly exploring her mouth and sending jolts of pleasure down Kurenai's body.

Their little make out session continued for a few minutes until Naruto stopped and was now just staring at Kurenai calmly.

Kurenai too was just looking at his sharingan eyes, he really looked very handsome and caring. Last night was the best night of her life and she now really wanted to spend more time with Naruto.

"What are you looking at?" asked Kurenai curiously

"You are the most beautiful female in the world, Kurenai-chan." said Naruto with a smile