Chapter 6/ Brothers

Chapter 6: Brothers.

Naruto stood there in the dark room, thinking about all of the things he had learned right now. He was the son of the fourth Hokage. Now that he thought about it there were many times he felt that the fourth and he looked alike. They had the same spiky blonde hair which no one in Konoha had, sapphire blue eyes, his face was a complete replica of the Yondaime. All of the doubts Naruto had were proven true, he was truly the son of the Yondaime Hokage.

This made Naruto proud as well as sad at the same time. Proud for being the son of the greatest hero of the hidden leaf and sad because his own father had sacrificed him for the village, even if Minato's intentions were good and was for the village, Naruto resented what Minato had done to him. He had sealed a tailed beast in his own son, left Naruto for a life of misery and pain. Minato will forever be remebered as a hero of the hidden leaf while he was considered a demon.

And what about his mother? She was the Jinchuriki of the Kyubi, did she also agree to seal such a monster in Naruto? Did she not love him? She should have known how miserable a life of a Jinchuriki is, and even then she agreed with it?

"They are nothing but trash for sacrificing their own son." thought Naruto regretfully

Next was the issue of his aunt, the mystery behind her and was all of this even true or was he just simply being fed lies and was being manipulated?

He looked at Danzo, the man seemed to be looking at him calmly without displaying any emotions on his face. Naruto was not sure what he thought about Danzo.

The man seemed to be knowing a lot of secrets about Konoha. Such secrets that were only privy to the Hokage, he had his own Anbu who were nothing more than machines who didn't display any emotions.

Danzo was the one who was monitoring him for a long time and even sent his men to attack him.

But the most dangerous things were his ideals of peace.

"He wants to bring peace, but he doesn't even hesitate to sacrifice his own comrades and nor does he care about their deaths. He wants to protect Konoha and wants to use any means necessary. He seems to be a war-hawk who believes he can do anything." thought Naruto analytically

Danzo seemed to not seem to like Hiruzen and hated his ideologies and wanted Naruto to join him. Naruto wondered why was he so important for Danzo and then the whole plan became a lot more clear to Naruto.

He was the Jinchuriki of the nine tails, he had the sharingan and would be a force to be reckoned with in the future. Also if his heritage became known to the public then the people would be more supportive of him as he was the son of the fourth Hokage. Naruto clearly understood that he was a tool which Danzo wanted to use as a means for his own ambitions.

"Where did he get the crow summoning contract?"thought Naruto

Summoning contracts were very rare, the only summons which Naruto thought Konoha had were the slugs, toads, snakes and dogs. For Danzo to possess a summoning contract and giving it so easily to Naruto under the lie of as a sign of his faith indicated something fishy.

"What would happen if he tries to take over Konoha. He already seems to have his own shinobi, knows deep secrets about Konoha and me, he despises Jiji's ideology, wants to get peace but doesn't care about people and considers them tools. What should I do?"thought Naruto deeply

Naruto did not hate the village, even if what Danzo said was true he loved his friends, if Hiruzen had lied to him then he must have had good reasons, Naruto trusted Hiruzen far more than Danzo, Hiruzen and Kakashi were there for him while Danzo even sent his own men to try to kill him to measure his strength, so Naruto decided to trust Hiruzen instead of Danzo.