Chapter 16/ The Mystery of Naruto Uchiha

The Mystery of Naruto Uchiha.

"SUSANOO!"

The entire ground shook violently sending a very big shock wave across the entire base. Many of the walls cracked due to the sheer force of Naruto's Jutsu.

The Root forces just stood there in shock, their eyes couldn't believe what they were saying.

The entire skull like structure was developing with each passing moment.

At first it was just a skeleton but now slowly veins had started to form over the bones, and now it possessed two sharingan eyes that had a shuriken in each of them.

In the right hand of the structure soon some light started to glow and to the Root forces shock soon a large 20 feet sword came out of it. The sword was sparkling with so much electricity that the sound was starting to get unbearable.

The humanoid monster underwent another change and now its face was covered in a knight armor helmet, only its red sharingan eyes could be seen which were looking at the Root forces murderously.

Naruto was in an unbelievable pain.

His entire body was on fire, each and every cell of his body was burning like hell. He couldn't describe in words how painful this process was.

He suddenly coughed up a lot of blood from his mouth.

"This Jutsu is really harmful for my body." thought Naruto tiredly

"Take my chakra, it would decrease the pain your body is in and will not drain your chakra completely."said Kurama seriously

"Thank you." said Naruto gratefully

The pain started to decrease as Kurama's chakra started to flow across Naruto's entire body. The effect was instantaneous, Naruto's Susanno that was white in color now started to have large shades of orange across its entire body.

The muscle of the Susanoo became even more hard and two horns of orange color developed on the Susanoo's helmet.

All in all it looked as a demonic monster of hell.

"Today I'll show you the legendary power of the Uchiha. You shall see why we were feared in the shinobi world!" said Naruto loudly

Soon a large spear started to form in the Susanoo's left arm, the spear was very sharp but the most dangerous thing was that it was entirely made up of black flames.

"Damn." said a young Root Anbu

"What is this?" asked another Anbu hesitatingly, his legs were shaking very badly

"It's out of our league." said another Anbu defeatedly

"Is this the power of a devil!" said an Anbu with a little fear and took a step back.

"Is this really Ninjutsu?"

"We cannot defeat such a monster!"

"This is not good..."

Naruto's Mangekyo Sharingan spinned wildly and soon the entire spear looked like a blazing inferno that would burn and destroy anything in its path.

"Enton: Susanoo Kagutsuchi (Blaze Release: Susanoo Kagutsuchi)"

Naruto's Susanoo raised the now burning spear high in the air, it then moved its hand a little back and then with great force threw the spear straight towards the Anbu forces.

"Fuck, this is it!" thought all the Anbu in fear as they saw the enormous spear ready to destroy all of them in one precise strike.

"Shintenshin no Jutsu (Mind Body Switch Technique)"