Chapter 5

A SLIGHT WARNING TO YOUNGER READERS

A SLIGHT WARNING TO YOUNGER READERS. THERE WILL BE A SLIGHTLY STEAMY SCENE AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE READING THOSE TYPE OF THINGS YOU CAN SKIP PAST THE LARGE ITALIC BIT (EVEN THOUGH I KNOW NO ONE WILL).

I woke up with a terrible pain in my skull. My whole body hurt, I was sure I had bruised. I had seen a rare soft side to him last night, after all the torment. My blood was actually boiling. How could my own mate do all that to me? I don't even know his name. 

Then last night dream flooded my head and I blushed.

My arm is grabbed and I am pulled into his chest. I slowly mould into him as I stare into his eyes. He looks down at me as I then stare at his scars and wonder if I can ever find him physically attractive. Then I notice that his eyes are now looking at my lips. I bite them nervously but regret it as I see his eyes grow darker. I search his face to find out what is going on before I too, look at his lips. Then it seems that his lips are all I can think of. I'm pulled closer to him, as his arms tighten around my waist. I feel nauseous because of the butterflies. One of his hands moves to my face. That's the first time he's touched my skin. His touch sets something off in me, as heat pools in my face and my core. I push myself up against him, wanting more of his touch. Then I'm pushed into a stone cold wall, one that I didn't even know was there. My hands move to his face to steady him as he kisses me passionately. At first I try to take it slow but then I realise that I need to match his pace. I want to match his pace. My fingers tug at his hair as I kiss him back with the same amount of passion. My lips tingle slightly as his stubble brushes against mine for a second. Now that I'm caged, he holds my face more forcefully. This whole time I had tried to quieten my moans and he must have seen this as a challenge. He bites my lip, pulling on it slightly. I somehow pull back from the kiss to breathe but he goes on to attack my neck, littering it with kisses. He delivers with more force and more passion that causes a loud moan to escape from me. I try to quieten it by biting my lip but then I give up. It was too much effort wasted when I could be putting that effort to better use. I don't care anymore. I moan as loudly as I want as I kiss him back. I can feel him smile as he kisses me. I lift my right leg up against him and his hand that was on my waist moves to support my leg as he is able to push himself into me more.

Then I must have woken up. I covered my face with my hands as my cheeks burned. My wolf was just as flustered as me after we revisited my dream. Surprisingly, I didn't regret it. I wanted more. If my brain could conjure something so pleasurable then the real thing must be so much better. 

You know, you really need to find relief. You're not okay. You need to find relief through him. My wolf didn't help but only encouraged my bad thoughts.

And when I scolded her she accused me of hypocrisy. She said, You're the one having hot dreams about someone you don't know the name of. That one caused me to redden much more. We hate him remember? You did too last night.