Chapter 10

I cried

I cried. I rarely ever cry. But today I did. Being strong does not mean the absence of tears. It means continuing, surviving, bearing the pain and the suffering and surpassing the obstacles.

Tears display my emotions. Emotions make me human. Tears, for someone like me show that I am  good, because bad people do not care about being bad. As I sat down in that chair I felt despair, pity and sadness. It's often very difficult to accept when people do not get the good ending that they deserve.

My mind reflected on the poem that I had heard. When? I do not know. It was perplexing. Yet this poem was etched into my mind, embedded in my body. I held its essence.

So, I was set to analyse the pieces of the poem which I remembered. I found a quil and paper and began jotting down the things that I remembered and when and where I received the information:

- "dagger" and "buried" and 'rot" and "agression" (in the gardens). 

{possibly something linked with the grave}

- "weapon" and "chest" 

And then I remembered something about blood staining my hands. As I was about to write it down my hands frantically moved. It was beyond my control. My blood vessels pulsed and pushed a glowing green substance through my veins towards the end of my hands.The green substances writhed and expanded. The pain was unbearable as I felt my wrist being scorched.

I gasped, as I held my hand out in front of me. I wanted to scream, but it wasn't because of the pain, it was because of the symbol I saw etched onto my skin.

"Daste." I shakily whispered.

" I shakily whispered