Chapter 15

I was sure that my cheeks were bright red

I was sure that my cheeks were bright red. I rapidly strolled around the castle attempting to cool down. I laughed to myself when I realised I still didn't know where my room was. My head was clouded and I felt very confused. The mate bond was too strong to be normal. My wolf whimpered, she really wanted to see all that Xavier had to offer. 

I needed some fresh air so  I wander through the garden and I ended up at the part of the garden situated at the back of the castle.  I came across a very  large trapdoor which led underground. I got on my knees and before pulling it open, I looked around me to make sure I was alone. I bent lower and put my head past the door. I could make  out the different sounds.

After hearing some sounds which consist of metals clanking and people grunting. I stood up and I dusted myself off  before walking down the spiralling concrete stairs below, to see dozens of males working out and training. I slowly went up the stairs and concluded that I would be back at night when they all would have gone. 

I walked back into the castle and unconsciously I made it the the guest room where...flustering things happened. The door was slightly ajar, and I could see that the room at been demolished. The heavy sound of breathing could be heard. I pushed the door open wider and walked in. The curtains were slashed; the mattress and bedding ripped apart; the furniture broken and the long body of my lycan curled in the corner.  I walked towards him and lay down face to face with him. I let my hand pass through the fur of my lycan as I stared into his eyes. He got up on his hind legs and shifted so he lay in the same direction as me. 

"Why are you hurt lycan?" I whispered. "I didn't mean to-"

Then the mind-link opened. "We both understand why you did it, mate. It was the right thing to do. We just needed time to comprehend what happened. When you've been alone for so long, you crave company more than anything else. We were just upset that you left. You didn't have to. We both felt...rejected." I nodded. 

"I also understand...mate." I said.  And at that my lycan's tail wagged slightly and I tried not to laugh. 

"You're ours mate." He growled happily. 

"And your mine, mate." I growled back.