After The War

If I met John after the war:

Me: DUDE. What are you doing with your life, man. Your 17 years old not 136! And seriously, let's be honest, the whole "mountain man" look is totally not working. Oh, and please, get rid of that god-awful beard. LIKE, FRICKING SHAVE! Also, please stop acting all depressed, and get of the Himalayan mountains PLEASE. The LL fandom hates the Himalayans *cough* EIGHT *cough*. Seriously though, don't expect Marina to visit you. Alright well bye. That's all I have to say to you!

If I met Nine after the war:

Me: WASSA BRO! Alright imma be honest, you are probably the only Garde that doesn't have that whole "wise beyond your years" thing going on, but that's only 'cause your naturally stupid. I also have one piece of advice for you. DON'T DATE ANYONE!!!! This is mucho important. ELLA LOVES YOUUUUUUU! Aie, BYEEEEEE!

If I met Five after the war: 

 Me: Your such a dumbass.

If I met Six after the war:

Me: Sup. 'Kay imma keep this short. PLEASE MARRY SAM! 

If I met Ella after the war:

Me: Hey! Listen, from what I've heard your living with Johnny and going to some mountain school.  THAT SOUNS SOOOO BORING. I mean you just saved a planet, you deserve somethin' wayyyyy better! So if you want you can bunk with me! Just letting you know!

If I met Setrakus Ra AFTER HE DIED:

Me: Hahaha LOSER!

If I met Marina after the war:

Me: LET FIVE DIE. Listen Marina, you've been checking up on Five quite often, but you need to let him die. I mean he killed...Eight. That dickhead is a traitor and he should die cause he deserves it. Bye.