SHOUTOUTS

Hey guys, readers, Lorics, Mogs...yeah, whatever. Anyway I wanted to do some shoutouts and also talk to y'all about my new book. I also wanted to say Merry Christmas and good luck on those scores for the mid-term exams!!! I'll be crossing my fingers for you exam takers! This was my first year taking them and I'm 99.9% sure I bombed all of them, so if you bomb 'em too, you're not the only one! With that said let's get onto the shoutouts!!!

1. I want to thank  @schmancygeek for everything. She, being my cousin, is classified as my favorite person in the whole entire UNIVERSE. I absolutely love her and the effect she has had on me in these past years. She's been a strong influence on me for my entire life by exposing me to the wonderful series of Lorien Legacies, introducing me to Wattpad, and simply always being there for me. I absolutely adore her! Be sure to check out her account and read some of her books!

2. Okay next up, I want to thank @dramione1478 for everything. She is my awesome and best friend, who is super sarcastic and funny. Ever since I arrived at my new school, she has been with me through thick and thin, whether it be a salty email to a teacher or help in my history class, she is always there for me. She is a loyal and amazing friend who I could never repay. She has helped me edit all of my stories so far for my book, Lorien Legacies Shots. She loves Harry Potter, Divergent, and Lorien Legacies, so any fans of those need to check her profile out!

3. Adding onto the first and second, number three is @elephant576. Unlike, the other two, I don't know her/him in real life. All I know, is that I want to thank her for all the support she ahs provided for me while writing the Lorien Legacies Shots book. She has pointed out mistakes for me to fix (which is very helpful) and she has provided well rounded support for me to keep going. I greatly appreciate her/his help and hope to see you guys checking out her profile and reading her books!

4. Two more people I want to thank are @jia1007arain and @Elimebstorm. These two people, who again, I don't know in real life, have supported me through my books by a simple vote and comment. These votes and comments have made me want to write more so thank you guys!!! I hope y'all check out their profiles!!!

Okay, now it's time to tell y'all about my new book Lorien Legacies Shots. This is basically where I make a  bunch of one-shots on Lorien legacies. Most of them are based on after the war, but some of them will be set in the past. Be sure to check out my new book and DM me requests on what you think should be the next one-shot. Feel free to vote, comment, and share this book!