chapter 4

The search for Scarlett was pointless. No one would tell them where she was no matter what. Despite being a Slytherin she was not evil or cruel. It had taken her a long time for people to realise that.

All Slytherins were searching all around the train for revenge. But like every other time they failed.

It was time to change into her Hogwarts uniform since they will be arriving soon. She never followed the dress code properly. Most of the time she wore black skinny jeans instead of a skirt and even that wasn't part of the proper uniform.

Not that she ever cared. She also was never seen without her trusty combat boots which is where she placed her wand when it wasn't being used.

When the train stopped at hogsmead station she was the first to get off. Scarlett set off at a fast pace towards a carriage. A smirk was on her face since she knew that the Slytherins would be barbie and kens until tomorrow afternoon.

Originally it was meant to only last until tomorrow morning. Her mind was changed when malfoy called her a blood traitor. No matter how many times she had been called it ,it still stung to hear it. Her own family even call her  that.

Before she could open the door to her carriage someone put their hand on it to stop it from opening.
The hand belonged to non other that Hermione Granger.

"What's the problem granger"  Scarlett shrugged. She didn't really care why she was in front of her.
Upon further inspection Scarlett saw the prefect badge pined to Hermione's robe. 'great'  she thought sarcastically.

"Green that is not proper school uniform that you are wearing and don't think I forgot about what you did on the train" stated Hermione sternly.

This caused her smirk to wider even more. 'is granger really trying to be the boss of me' she thought.

"Granger you've know me for years do you really think I care. If your going to give me detention why bother when you already know I won't show up' sassed Scarlett raising an eyebrow and Hermione.

This caused Hermione to tense and squint her eyes in anger. She never liked Scarlett one bit. To her she was just a complete bitch with no respect for authority.

Just before Hermione could reply, Scarlett spun on her heels and entered the next carriage.

**************

Hermione was furious with Scarlett. She had came over to give her detention for her actions on the train and not wearing the proper school uniform.

Yet all she got was a sassy remark.

Harry and Ron made their way over to Hermione along with Neville.

"Bloody hell , what's wrong with you we've only been here five minutes"said Ron.

"Scarlett green is absolutely infuriating" Hermione snarled.

"What, I think she's brilliant did you see what she did on the train that was fantastic" said Neville

A carriage pulled up in front of them before they could continue talking.

"What's that" questioned harry looking at the thing pulling the carriage.

"What's what mate" asked Ron

"The thing pulling the carriage" harry answered.

"Harry there's nothing there ,its pulling itself like always" said Hermione.

Curious harry started to walk around the creature to get a better look at it.

" Don't worry your not going mad,I can see them to. Your just as sane as I am" said a platinum blond girl in the carriage in a dreamy voice.

They all got in the carriage. Ron looked at the girl with a puzzled look on his face.

" everyone this is loony -- I mean Luna love good" Hermione introduced. "That's and interesting necklace" she complimented.

" its a charm actually " answered Luna. She leaned forward like she was whispering a secret. "It keeps away the nargles". " hungry, I hope there's pudding".

As the carriage set off Ron asked Hermione in a low voice."what's a bloody nargle"

"I have no idea" Hermione whispered back.