chapter 25

Christmas holidays would soon start and harry was still worried. There was still no update on Scarlett. He had asked Sirius if he knew anything , apparently the order was searching for her to.

"Still nothing" Hermione asked gently as she sat at the table.

"Nope" harry grumbled slamming his copy of the prophet on the table. " absolute rubbish as usual. That obscurial thing is being hunted by the ministry still. It killed more people ".

" cheer up mate" tried Ron , patting harry on the back."a least you not one of those poor buggers".

"Ron" Hermione scolded.

"I'm just worried" continued harry. "I mean..........where could she be".

**************

Scarlett woke up in a cold graveyard covered in snow. She was shivering with the cold.

She searched her bag for her warm coat that she had packed along with a change of clothes since hers were covered in dirt.

" where the hell am I " she muttered to herself. She didn't remember much of what happened during her obscurial getting loose.

She pulled up her hood and walked to the nearest corner shop. The warmth hit her as soon as she walked in. There was only four people inside.

"Excuse me , what's the date" she asked the man behind the counter.

"The 22nd" he answered gruffly. " now buy something or get out ".

Scarlett soon left the shop after she had been told she was in Godrics Hollow. Halfway down the road she felt like she was being followed.

Scarlett sneaked a glance over her shoulder. A group of three men in black cloaks were behind her. She turned a corner to see if they would follow and they did.

She turned and took her wand out of her boot."stupify" she yelled ,denting them back and landing a good 20 feet away.

She ran the moment she said the spell. Running into the woods nearby and dashing through the snow covered trees. Leaves crunching under her every step , branches scrapping against her face.

Scarlett could hear them yelling behind her. A spell barely missed her head. She sent a jelly legs jinx back , knocking one of them to the ground. The other two were hot on her heels. She made a sharp turn left , moving to quickly hit behind a thick tree.

"Come out come out where ever you are" one of the men taunted. " we know you here".

"The dark lord wants a word with you" the other joined in. " He's very angry at you ".

Scarlett got her breathing under control , raising her wand. Before she lost her nerve she jump out from behind the tree.

The moment she stepped out spells went flying. A mixture of green and blues coming out of their wands.

She managed to get the upper hand and knocked one of them out. Now it was just two of them. Bloody seeped out of the cuts on Scarlett. She was exhausted but she refused to back down.

The man across from her sent her a seedy smile. He was just about to cast a spell. But Scarlett was quicker and sent him flying and his head harshly made contact with a tree. He had dropped his wand , Scarlett picked it up as she walked towards him. He was trying to get up but she stopped him by sending him a harsh kick in the ribs, making him roll onto his back.

She crouched down to his face." Tell you dark lord I said go fuck yourself. I am not my parents". She finished by punching him in the face , knocking him out. As she got up she broke his wand and threw it at him.

"Not bad Mrs green" a familiar voice said from behind her." I always new you actually listened in class ".

" Lupin , what are you doing here" Scarlett said in shock as her former teacher walked towards her. " how did you find me".

"It will all be explained , but for now let's get you somewhere safe yes?"