chapter 7

"So what's this about you and Scarlett green then" Hermione questioned the next morning at breakfast.
The trio were sat at their house table together as usual. However there still seemed to be a divide between the other students and harry.

Harry let out a huff. He knew the conversation would come up eventually so he might as well get it over with." Its nothing really Hermione ".

Ron let out a snort at Harry's words." Mate you've been pining over her for year, its definitely not nothing ".

"Well have you ever talked to her at least"asked Hermione.

" no, its just, I get to nervous when I try to and I keep backing out"harry explained." It just sounds silly"said harry as he looked at his breakfast.

Hermione reached across the table and squeezed his hand softly. " its not silly at all harry, we can help don't worry, I promise this year you'll talk to her".

"Speaking of, what the hell is she doing" Ron interrupted. This caused them all to turn their heads and look over at the Slytherin table.

Scarlett seemed to be doing something to the food where malfoy and his goons usually sit. She enchanted on plate after the other as fast as she could. As soon as she was finished she ducked right under the table and started to crawl under it to escape the hall.

Harry smirked as he watched her. She always seemed to be fully of energy, which he admired greatly.

"What on earth did she just do" asked Hermione.

"Something bloody brilliant" smiled Ron.

She was halfway to the door ,when malfoy and his goons sat at their spot. She quickly hurried her pace and got her camera ready.

"Mooo"

The entire hall erupted in laughter as they turned to see malfoy and his minions turned into cows."MOOO".

Scarlett jumped on the table to take a bowe.

Then, like every other time, she ran like hell.

Even Hermione laughed at the sight.