chapter 27

Molly weasley was a lovely woman. She had fixed Scarlett's cut and bruises. Then had given her tea and told her to sit down.

They had all asked her all about her dead father. No once mentioning that she was the obscurial that the ministry was looking for or all the deaths that she had caused. She had told them the truth of what happened. "I- I tried to run away. But he walked in when I was about the jump out my window and grabbed me.  Then to told me he and my mother had made a deal. They were gonna give me to Voldemort in exchange for something. I don't know what" she explained.
"I-i got angry , so angry. I pushed him and he fell. He was going to hurt me so I grabbed the letter opener. I-i k-killed him" she cried."I'm a murderer"she sobbed.

Molly pulled her into a hug as she cried. The others were silent as they processed the news. She could hear some of them getting up to leave saying that they needed to tell dumbledore that she was found. She could hear the door open and close as they left.

"Sirius why don't you show Scarlett to an empty room" asked molly.

"Alright then" Sirius answered getting up from his seat." Follow me then".

Scarlett followed him up the stairs silently. Neither of them said a word. He finally stopped at a door at the end of the hall."here it is then. If you need anything just shout".

"Thanks" Scarlett said taking a deep breath before opening the door. Sirius walked back down the stairs to molly.
Before he could he was grabbed from behind and shoved into a room.

He turned around to see Fred and George trying to look at him with intimidation."what do you want" he deadpanned.

"How's our Pranking Queen doing."  Fred asked.

"Good or bad" George continued.

"Fine. I'd don't know how should I?" Sirius said annoyed. "And what pranking queen?".

" Thee pranking queen of Hogwarts " said George in disbelief. ". Good god the pranks she has pulled" he said in wonder.

"A.K.A Harry's crush since first year" Fred finished.

"WHAT" Sirius yelled. "Not a chance. He would have told me" he ranted , waving his hands in the air dramatically." I need to go" he announced.

"WAIT" the twins yelled. "Is she okay or not".

" she'll be fine" he waved off before rushing out of their room and into harry and Ron's.

Sirius didn't even bother knocking. Instead he just opened the door and said "you have a crush and you never told me".

Harry opened his mouth to defend himself but didn't get a chance.

" It's time we talk about women".