Part 5-Basketball Surprise

Friday

"Hurry sis Yousif is already complaining and annoying me",Hasna yells at me.

"Hold on. I just need to fix my hijab".

I pick up my keys then my bag and follow her out of the house.

"Took y'all ages damn"Yousif snaps as I drive out of the parked spot.

"Boy shut up. The court isn't running away"I roll my eyes at his impatience

"Yeah but if we don't hurry then other people will get there before us"he says.

"Then we play with em. Its called a public court idiot",Hasna says.

"Hasna stop insulting him, he's not your mate and Yousif relax please".

"Fine"they both groan then take out their phones.

***

"Yess Yess its empty",Yousif screams then runs his black ass to the court by literally pushing through people walking by.

"That's your brother"Hasna says shaking her head as she walks past me and follows Yousif. I could only chuckle at his behavior.

***

"One on one on one",Yousif yells as he skills past me and Hasna then scores a basket.

"Ha that was a lucky basket"me and Hasna yell.

"Yeah right".

He laughs then throws the ball above my head.

"Now he feeling himself too much. Sis show him how its done"Hasna whispers then moves away and holds my phone.

I smirk then face Yousif. He tries to pass through me but I stomp my foot and snatch the ball off him then shoot from where I stand.

"Aye aye that's how its done",I yell.

"Go sis go sis"Hasna cheers.

"Lucky shot",Yousif yells.

Few minutes later and am still besting his ass.

"Hey Guys",a female voice yells. We stop playing then turn around towards the entrance of the court to find Ayesha, Ishaq, Hamed and their whole family there.

Oh my God did they see me?

I throw the ball to Yousif and fix myself then walk over towards them.
"Asalam Alaykum"I greet them.

"Walaykum Salam".

"I didn't know you could play"Hamed says with a smile.

"You didn't ask"was my reply.

Yousif snickers which made Hasna smack his arm.

"Well what you doing here?",Yousif asks Ishaq who rolls his eyes.

"What would we be doing at a basketball court idiot",Ishaq mumbles.

"Ishaq mind yourself"aunty warns.

He frowns then glares at Yousif who smirks.

"So wanna play?",Hasna asks them.

"Sure",Ishaq nods smiling at her.

"Okay so me, Hamed bhai and Ayesha vs Yousif, Hasna and Busola",Ishaq says.

"I think imma sit this one out",I tell them.

"Oh come on. It'll be fun",Hamed says taking off his jumper and placing it down on the seat where aunty and uncle are sitting down with Usman and his wife Noor. I should probably try to get to know her. She's about my age anyways.