Part 16- Finally

2 September 2018

Hamed

I take off my suit jacket and lay it on my bed. I rotate my head tiredly then stretch out my body to release all the knots I have.

"Bhai dinner is ready. Mama said to come down",Ishaq says from the entrance of my room before leaving back again.

"Okay"I nod.

I take off my tie and remove my tucked in shirt. I put on a white shirt and my black sweatpants then make my way downstairs.

"How was work?"mama asks me as she serves everyone some Biryani along with Noor babhi who serves them some chicken.

I look around and the only seat available is next to Busola who's glaring at the table.

"Ishaq move"I pat his back but he acts like he doesn't hear me. I look at Ayesha and she does the same. What is going on?

I sit down beside Busola giving up on even trying to make the two bigheads move for me.

"Am not hungry anymore",Busola mumbles then starts wheeling herself away from the table.

"Busola you were just complaining about hunger"mama gasps.

"Yeah. I lost my appetite".

I watch as she wheels into the living room angrily. The wheels kept getting cut with her bracelet which got her even more frustrated. She growls lowly then kicks at it.

I start to get up to help her but then remember what I told her.

Flashback

"I don't love you Busola. I never will and I never did. You did nothing but humiliate yourself in front of everyone. You should've married Laken. I don't know why you even bothered with me because am not going to make you happy because I have no interest in you. Your just my personal Assistant and THAT'S ALL".

"You don't mean that"she whispers with tears sliding down her cheeks.

"The way you talked to me, the words you said. You can't you can't do this to me Hamed. You can't"she cries.

"Bye". And with that I exit the room.

Present

"Fake ass. How could he do that to me",Busola mumbles harshly to herself as she tries to work the wheels.

"Do you need help babhi?",Ayesha asks.

"Yes please",Busola frowns then she brings her hand to her eyes and rubs it.

Was she crying?

"Hamed bhai she needs help to help her. I don't know how to work the wheels",Ayesha shrugs.

"Its not rocket science Ayesha"I roll my eyes.

"So now am stupid for not knowing how to work it? Great just keep insulting me",Busola snaps.

"I didn't mean that. I was talking to Ayesha not you"

"Spare my your excuses",she rolls her eyes.

She again starts working with the wheels then finally it got to her deep and she kicks harder.

I sigh then stand up and walk over to her. I bend down then lift up the stopper for the wheel on the left side then on the right.

"There you go"I stand up.

"Am not saying thank you because I never asked for your help",she says.

"but I will because I don't want to sin by not being grateful"she whispers.