Part 28- Trouble (part 3)

Hamed

"So she wasn't raped?",mama whispers.

"Then how is she pregnant?",Noor babhi asks.

"Hasna?",mama turns to Hasna who's already crying.

"Hasna who's baby are you carrying?",baba asks.

"It wasn't my fault. I swear",Hasna cries.

"So its my fault abi?(right?)",Busola snaps.

"Huh? Ah Hasna you disgraced yourself. After everything I told you. So now this is what you do. Go from different guys ah",Busola hums.

"Ah ah sister. She's not like that",Yousif says

"You shut up. Did I ask you?",Busola snaps.

"She's already scared stop yelling",Ishaq says.

"Look Ishaq am pisses off right now don't come in between because I song want to disrespect you",Busola says with her eyes closed.

"This one. I told you. I tried. I did everything I could. I didn't let you work so you could focus on your studies. All we have is each other Hasna. Our reputation with our family had already been tarnished ever since mommy and daddy died. You know this and yet all you thought of was going around with boys? What else do you need huh? What have you asked for that I didn't give you exactly?",Busola yells.

"Parents"Hasna yells.

"what?",Busola leans back confused.

"Its not the same. I know you do all you can to make us feel happy and not miss mommy and daddy but its not the same sis. Its not. Its really hard. Especially with the friends I have. Always talking about their parents, making me feel more and more upset. I couldn't help it. Tyron was just there. When everyone plated me he was there, he talked good about his parents but not in a way to make me feel for mine. He made me feel not so isolated anymore",she whispers while staring deadly at the wall.

"There was nothing you could do sis to fill in the hole in my heart. I feel lonely even with you and Yousif. I don't know why I even believed him",she whispers.

I look at Busola then her. I know how she feels I guess.

"He made you feel good about your situation, sort of like your personal angel but also your personal hell",I whisper.

"Yeah. Like that",Hasna whispers.

Soon I found them all looking at me confused.

"So do you at least know who the father is?" busola asks

"Sis what kind of question is that? She ju-"

"Yousif am not talking to you. Hasna who's baby is it?",she asks.

"Busola just let her rest",mama says.

"Hasna I sw-"

"Just leave her alone"Yousif yells at Busola.

"She's already scares and upset enough as it is. She doesn't need you stressing her more"he tells her.

Busola doesn't even say anything to that.

She shakes her head then pushes past Yousif angrily.

"Sis am-"

"Touch me and see if I don't beat yo ass",Busola snaps at Hasna who jumps and hides her face in Yousif's chest.

Busola storms up the stairs then reaches our room and slams the door.

"Hasna.....is the baby......",Ishaq clears his throat and scratches his head.