Part 24- The Plan

@butterfliestars

>>>>Moi Moi

Busola

"Wow they're already waiting for us",I chuckle at aunty, Ayesha and Hasna waving at us as the driver drives into the house driveway.

The car comes to a halt. The driver gets out along with Hamed. "Here pass my my charger"Hamed reaches over me towards the window and he accidentally touches my arm which made me jump with pain.

"You okay?"he asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah am just. Tired",I force a smile then hand him his charger. I look into the mirror to make sure that everything was okay and hidden. I get out of the car avoiding Hamed's concerned and confused eye. I turn around only to be attacked with hugs by Ayesha and Hasna.

"Owww" I wanted to scream out at how painful my whole body became. But I knew I couldn't. I couldn't let Hamed know. He'd keep away from me and he'd hate himself for touching me. He's okay during the day but he has nightmares at night, him beating me up is what wakes me up during the night. And after that I can't sleep. I have to make sure to be up before him so I can cover up all the bruises. I know its not his fault.

"Hey beta"aunty hugs and kisses all over Hamed's face. "I Missed you"he hugs her also with his head in her neck. That's so sweet. They have such a tight and beautiful bond. Sometimes I get jealous of how happy and understanding his family and him are......and then I think about how I have no mother AND no father. Its just hard to cope sometimes. I had to be both for Yousif and Hasna and knowing that they are just as upset about it pains me. But aunty has been so nice about everything. She sometimes even makes me forget that I don't have parents. I don't know if that's a bad thing. But she's just so nice and understanding. I love her so much.

"How was your journey?"uncle asks us.

"Good",both me and Hamed shrug.

"Hey"I smile and hug Noor who wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"Sooooo any news?",she asks.

"Babhi"Hamed playfully pushes her arm which made her chuckle then he hugs her and his brother.

"But seriously any news?",aunty asks me.

"Mama stop. Am hungry what you cook?"Hamed asks.

"Look at you. All you know is food",Usman says shaking his head at Hamed who smiles innocently.

"Come on mama made your favorite biryani. You need to stop eating too much biryani. That's all you ever eat",Usman tells Hamed who rolls his eyes playfully.

"Bhai I eat what my stomach wants and its screaming for biryani",Hamed says.

I let out a chuckle then shake my head at him.

He looks at me shocked that I laughed probably? I haven't said a word to him ever since we left Spain. Well I did but I don't know. I wasn't feeling like talking. I was just sore and tired.