The First Prince

Chapter 6
The First Prince

Zia already accepted the fact that she may never return thus she enjoys her days ordering people and terrorizing her servants.
When she is sure enough of their loyalty,she stops her deeds.
She's enjoying her leasure small picnic in the garden when a servant hastily runs to her direction.

"Queen.Queen.."

Zia laugh when she saw him and not affected by his panicked expression.
She didn't rush him too.

"Calm yourself and speak clearly!" It was Slayer that become impatient.

"Y-yes.Apologies,my Queen.It's the King! The King arrives."
Happiness shone in the servants face.The King is really famous to citizen of this country.

"Oh.That may be the reason why Eros left early this morning.Good.Tell me when he arrives.I should met him."
There is no urgency or panick in her voice.She is excited though.
She heard alot about this husband of hers. Like he is kind,handsome and very charming.Would she falls inlove with him?

Slayer look at the relax Zia.
He sigh.
The King is very popular but he is also strict,serious and impulsive. No one knew when will he flip and enrage.He just hope that the King trully loves his Queen and won't find fault toward her.

"Zia did....." There is silence after Eros reported to his highness but Eros can see the admiration in his highness eyes.He might unconsciously smirking too. This guy is so hard to please but it seems the Queen easily find his soft spot.
"Go back.Tell her I want to meet her in the imperial palace."

Eros blinked his eyes and look at his King.

"Would this mean...she might live with you in the imperial palace? You'll allow her?"

The King marry Zia.But everyone knew it's a political strategy without feelings attach.Imperial palace is the palace of the King and he only allow to live there.
If he will let someone live with him,isn't it the best proof that he approve this Queen?

"Just tell her to come..I will decide after." The King smile.
That tyrant King smiles.
Even Eros felt cold sweats.

"Hm...I might really marry an intersting Queen this time." Walter chuckles alone in the carriage.

"The King arrives at the imperial palace,he is summoning the Queen at once."

Zia nod.
She already knows because Eros comes back with the news.
She is already dress up.

"Come Eros."

Eros sigh.
This Queen orders him around.Showing his face to people when he already told him that he should stay hidden.

"Hidden? With that face? You'll make alot of woman cry.I want you to find a proper girl sooner or later.Hidding is just plain foolish."

Eros sigh.
He is a hidden guard though.
The Queen always try to pair him up with noble woman whenever she sees someone that interest her.

The Queen,Eros and Irine arrives in the palace. Alot of people suck up air when they see her. No one knew that she is no longer the timid and shy woman thus they can't believe the arrogant air with her when they met her.
No one in the Pure Palace gossips to the outside and thus they are unaware of the Queen's 'changes'.
Some sniggering and laughing seeing her but they are all putting distance when they saw Eros stern and serious look.

"Why does the Queen holding an ugly black rat?"
They wonder what the black rat that can be seen anywhere dirty got their way to the Queen's hand?

"Hmp.Must be the saying that same birds flocks together." A quiet laugh followed.

Irine and Eros are fuming in anger but Zia finds it funny.
She felt unconcern about them.

"It seems you are popular,Arcadia."

The rat heard the name and look at its owner.
Its black eyes shone and snigger as if laughing.
Zia finds it cute and laugh with it.
Eros and Irine on the other hand approve that the rat and its owner are the same kind.

Warren's neck hurts.He has been working non stop and finally his younger brother arrives.
He is the former crown prince but he step down to let Walter reign when their father died.
He does not like war and he does hate internal conflict.
He is 25 years old.Has 2 concubine but has no wife at the moment.

"Ah! Hi."
Suddenly,in his way to his brother's court room he meet a charming innocent and lovely lady.Yes.He is exaggerating.
He meet the Queen,Zia.

"H-hi."
Stunned.
Warren meet Zia a few times before.He is engage to her at some point. The lady is very timid and shy and a scaredy cat.
Who is this woman then?

"I mean,Greetings to the Queen." Warren almost forgot his manners.He is well known for his manners.

"Ah,no.no.Brother,you are being too polite.I might fall inlove with you if you do that." A sweet laughter followed.

Warren face redden.
Eros and Irine frown.

"You are going to meet the King? I am on my way to him too.We can go together." Warren change the topic on the spot,smiling.

Zia look trouble and shyly whisper.

"Together?"
Her voice has a hint of teasing.

Warren face is shocked and his ears redden.
How vulgar.

"Queen,stop teasing the first prince." Eros frowning.

Zia laugh loud.She wipes her eyes when she feels contented.
She grab the prince cloth in his shoulder.

"Big brother,let's go together." Zia teasingly says.

Warren don't know what he did wrong that day and he earn this Queen's attention.
He resigned and walk with her.

Irine and Eros look at each other.
The First Prince is brighten red while the Queen is pulling him around.