Reunion

Chapter 17

"Sir,the mountain bandits are attacking!" Shout by one of the guards guarding the carriage of a noble family.

"What is happening?!" Shout Jurjel.

Sean look at the lazy Leo that is yawning so hard tears are forming on the corner of his eyes.

"Idiot.Hurry and unsheated your sword." Sean said shaking Leo.
Leo must be happy go lucky but he is a well known swordsman,though,he is a whole pain.

"Eh? But Sir Jurjel is the one in charge.Let his men save us.Im sleepy."

Sean eyes squint and knock Leo's head.
"Prepare just in case."

And they got round up by the bandits.

"How dare you surrender without a fight?" Sean grit his teeth.

Leo avert his eyes.
"I can fight but they will still capture Sir Jurjel,your elder brother.This is better and I dont want to fight."

"The last one is thr real reason!"

"....."

"Release us! Do you not know who I am!? I am Jurjel Heartfilia! The Counts heir! Let go of me!" Jurjel awake and make a fuss.

The mountain bandit look at him with disgust and shove a used rag into his mouth.
Jurjel fainted when he saw the dirty rag in his mouth.

Leo giggles in my side.
I sigh.

"Oh,isnt it the weakling?"

Sean look at tge direction of the familiar voice.
A woman with a bump in her belly walks in.
Her healthy skin and bright smile dazzle his eyes.

"Slum girl?"

The mountain bandits stand straight and bow upon seeing the woman.
"Welcome back Big Sister!" They shouted in unison.
The trembling roar waken up Jurjel.

"Wha---Queen!"

Everyone look at the handsome idiot that find himself free from the dirty rag that fell down when he fainted.

"Brother,you are hallucinating?" Sean almost spat at him.

"Q-Queen! This humble subject didnt realize you in my presence.Please forgive this subject!" Jurjel who hates dirt and hates getting himself dirty grovels on the ground smearing himself with mud.

Sean eyes cant believe his eyes and ears.
What is---

"You are there when i married the King?" Zia cant remember this man but his hair is funny so she look at him with amusement.

"Y-yes..Y-you cant really call it being present.I am but one of thousands who watch your carriage to parade in the street." Jurjel shouted with all his heart.
His admiration for her beauty even make him dream of her at night,how can he mistake her for someone else.

"Big...Big brother?"

"Idiot! Kneel down!" Jurjel shouted.

Sean look around and everyone is kneeling while their body is shaking a bit.
Even the shameless Leo is kneeling and his forehead on the mud.

"Its fine.Sean will become my trusted aide someday,he doesnt need to grovel." Zia laughs.

Jurjel stiffened.
How can the Queen knows the bastard son's name?
But he will never question the Queen's word.

"B-Big si-siter---Q-Queen..."

"All of you stands up.Call me Big Sister.We are not in the palace." Zia touch her belly that suddenly hurt a bit.

"Are you alright?" Sean ask.
He cant still believe she is the Queen.

"Umm..The baby is kicking hard these days." Zia smile with a pale lips.

"Its because you are laughing like a maniac.Hurry and sit down.You,get a chair!" Sean shouted at one of the bandits.
Funny is...he is still bounded by a rope but freely ordering the kidnapper.
The bandit see the painful expression of their Big sister and hurriedly take a chair.

------

"So,you are the Queen and also a mountain bandits Big Sister?"

They are release per Zia's order.

"Hmmm..You do know whats happening in the court?"
Zia ask.

".....you escape and elope with a hidden guard and now you are pregnant with his son?"

Eros appear from the back and tap on Sean's shoulder.
"Do not invent story that might kill me." He frown.

Sean screamed so loudly that everyone panick and when they saw Eros everyone went back to their daily activity.
Eros is the mountain bandits God and idol.
While Zia is the Supreme Goddess.

"....you do know that its only normal for a King to.have 2 or more wives.Why are you being stubborn? What if something happens to the Prince or Princess in your belly?" Sean argue.

"Nothing will happen to my  baby.Anyways,for me its not normal.I wont let anyone else touching whats mine!"

"You unreasonable woman."

"Sean! Do not slander the queen." Jurjel shouted.

"Anyway,who are you?"Zia ask.

"Jurjel Heartfilia.
The heir of Count Heartfilia.This insolent bastards eldest brother."

"Oh Sean has a brother?Your hair is funny."

"Thank you for noticing its beauty my queen."

"Its funny."

"I really take pride on my hair."

"Its funny."

"......y-yes?"

"Cut it."

"......yes?"

"Its funny and an eye soar.Cut it." Zia smile brightly and in the snap of her finger Eros cut the funny hair.
With Eros trained hands.He ends up handsome in a top notch.
Zia pout.
"Im expecting a funny face."

"Queen,he has a handsome features.Only his hair is his flaw." Eeos seriously said.

"Hmmmm."

Sean look at the comecal duo who discuss Jurjel's hair with serious expression.

"Anyways,when are we allowed to go back?"

"Eh...You want to leave me immediately?"Zia.

"yes."

"Immediate answer huh."

"We are going to the Prime Minister estate to request assistance in our towns protection.We are the town nearest to the Water Kingdom after all.The King put counter measures but its not enough."

"Hmm..I miss Lily too.Ill go with you."

"Queen!" Eros.

"Ill hide my identity." Zia pouts.

"You...Are you only capable of having fun?" Eros ask.

"Pfffttt..I am pregnant after all.I have to enjoy the best I can."

"Then meet the King!"

".....No! If I meet him I will go back with him.This is not good.The palace is a dangerous place for me now espicially as a pregnant woman."

"....is that so?" Eros is immediately convince.

"She is just having too much freedom."Sean sigh.

Leo on the other hand,flirting with the woman bandits.

A/N:

Hmmmm.
Smells bubblegum.