Kayus and Zia

Kayus looks at the smiling princess. Princess Surrie.
She is pretty but not enough to class.
Julius look at Kayus. He thinks this man likes his sister.

"About the thing you told me. Is it really true that that herb is within your country?"

"I am sure. We have a legend about a girl who ate a mushroom that taste like meat. It is the same as the herb you are looking for. It can only be found in the mountain area. I have my men locating it. But the bandits are suppressing my men."

"We came here for the herb. Whatever reason and cause, we need to take that herb back. After that, we will help you just like we promise."

"Yes. Because I believe in your King that is why I am doing my best to assist you." Kayus said.

"Isnt it alright not to inform your King?" Julius ask.

Kayus didnt answer and stands up.

"I will contact you when I get a good news. Enjoy your stay in the capital." He said.

"Wait. I have a man I like. But I cant locate him. Help me find him." Surrie smiles deepen and her cute dimple appears.

"What is the price?" Kayus turn and look at her.

Surrie pouts.
"It is just locating one man. Why are you asking compensation? Dont we have to look for each other?"

"Heh~ Princess Surrie says something funny. I am not here to have a good relationship with you. I only need your help in suppressing other country and in exchange I help you find a cure for your father. This is equal exchanges."

"Stingy."

"Stop it. I am sorry Mr. Kayus." Julius said politely.

"Prinve Julius should not be too humble. I am unworthy to get your apology."

"Show off." Surrie angrily said.

Kayus is walking slowly as he admires the flower in the trees.
It is almost winter.
This type of flower will wilt.

"If it isnt Kayus."

Kayus stunned when he saw the Queen eating in the small street noodle shop.
Her huge bump is very eye catching.

Stunned.
Kayus didnt know what to do.
He has been looking for her.
Searching every corner.
Yet she....

"Those noodles are unhealthy your majesty!" Kayus strode forward as if very concern and very angry.
Then he found out that the one sitting beside the Queen is the King.

"Your highness?" Stunned again. Kayus look at the wide open mouth of the King who is about to take the huge serving of noodle to his mouth.

"Kayus, should try this. Master, one more black egg soba noodles!" Zia said.

The noodle master nods and hive Kayus a mouth watering huge servings of noodles.

Expectantly, King and Queen looks at Kayus.

"Am I dreaming?" Kayus closes his eyes.

Zia stand up and slap Kayus face.
The hand print in his face felts like burning.
Kayus is frozen as he stares at Zia.

"It hurts?" Zia ask.

"Obviously!" Kayus bit his lower lip and squint his eyes. Why did he falls in love with this unreasonable woman.

"Good. It means you are awake." Walter said and laughs. Gulping the last mouthful of soup.

"Eh?" Kayus look at the nonchalant couple that is having an eating contest at the moment.