She's really Crazy

Chapter

"Canella,why are you alone? Where is Timothy?"
I am visited by my neighbor Pat everyday since we became acquainted last week.
She is 14 and already a wife but not yet pregnant so she is studying me closely.
And who am I?
Im Canella,a poor farmer daughter that is going to be married to a noble man but I elope with my childhood friend and lover Timothy---just kidding.
I am ofcourse,Zia Mellos.
The Eldest daughter of the General and this country's Queen.

"Timothy,love,you are soaking wet." I took the dish rag in the table and wipe Ero--Timothy's face.I almost burst to laugh when his beautiful tanned skin got covered with charcoal.
Eros look at me and touch my face.
"My love,you look pale.Do not mind me,Im doing everything for our family." Eros smile.
Though I can feel the wet clay he rub on my cheeks,this bastard has learned to retaliate!
When we heard a squeal,we find Pat panting hard and her face red all over.
"I should leave.I only brought some vege for you too.You can become more lovey dovey after I leave." She said and dash away.
Eros sigh and put the basket of dried wood in the floor.

"She really easy to fool.Ouch."

Eros in the instant on my side and hold my hand.
"What? Are you going to give birth?"

"Idiot! Its still not in that stage.But you really got smooth on holding my hand and embracing my waist like its natural." I chuckle when he blushes.

-----

"The King beheaded the Water Princess.They are preparing for war.Is this not enough,my queen?"kneeling with one knee on the ground.Zia is rubbing a

"More.I need more proof." I smile. "That woman should be beheaded long ago for even thinking of marrying my husband!"

"I also heard that the King ordered to Kill on sight any part of your family,my queen."

"Hmm..Father is not weak and so are my brothers.I dont care about my sisters who just irritates me."

"You never change do you? You are wearing a farmer's clothes but you are talking as if you are on top of the world." Eros smile and look up  and look at Zia with admirations.

------

"MOUNTAIN BANDITS!!" Suddenly someone shouted outside.And then followed by horse neighing and screaming.

"Urgh.Cant I even have a nice rest? "Zia pouts. "For this country's royal family's heir,can you shut up!?" Zia angrily scream.

Eros went down from the ceiling where he usually sleeps .

"We are being raid by mountain bandits and all you thinking is your beauty rest?"

"Cant you just kill them all?"

"I can but arent we pretending to be simple farmers?"

"Hide your identity.Arent you a hidden guard?"

"....Now you realize Im supposedly a hidden guard?!"

"Make them shut up and I will deal with them tomorrow.That's an order!"

"Yes." Eros kneel and then disappear.

Zia with full confidence in Eros skill went back to sleep.

-----

"Ho.So you are not only a mountain theif but a rapist and murderer!" Zia smile as she reveal a black rat hiding in her sleeve.

The mountain thieves are being kept in a cave near their house.
After Eros subdued them easily,he throw them here and tied them really hard.

"W-who are you?"

"Name is Zia." Zia smile wickedly looking at the mountain theif leader.

"Z-Zia? How can you have the same name as t-the Queen?"

"You are well informed! You do know the Queen's name." Zia laugh and rub the rats fur.

"...immitating the Queen?"

"I dont have too."Zia laughs.
"Anyways,I need something for you to do."

"We will not follow you." the leader shouted.

"Eros,kill him."

One swift move.
Slash.
Head rolling.

Everyone look at the mad woman who put a sorrowful face and shed a tear.
"Poor him.He doesnt know how to keep his life longer.I hope you be smarter on your next life."she said and the rat on her hands squeak happily jumping as if laughing out loud.

Then the other mountain bandits shiver as they look at the crazy woman.
Eros in his long awaited hidden guard outfit sigh as he look at the queen who look disgusted at the head and try kicking it.

"So uh--I really want you to do something for me." Zia smile brightly after wiping her shoes that smeared with blood.

All the mountain bandits stand up and bow to her.
"Please instruct us."
They all shouted at the same time.

"Oh my,how obedient." Zia giggles.

Everyone sigh inwardly.
How can she enjoy it?

-----

Drip.Drip.
Walter sigh as he rose from the bath.His body that is made in perfection is full show.

Step.Step.

"Who----!!!!"

Walter eyes widen.

"Eros?"

Eros knelt down.
"Greetings your highness."

"Greetings--the hell! What are you doing here? Who is with Zia?"
Walter bites his lower lips.

"I am here per highness Queen's order."

"Oh..Is she willing to go back?"

".....her highness said to deliver you the message in exact words."

"Go on."

"......"

"I said,go on."

"Here it goes, 'The Fuck are you hunting down my father,idiot.If something happens with my father and brothers,see if Ill get back to you.' Is what she said."

Walter then laugh out loud.
His body shake from laughing and his lips twitch.

"Is that all?"

"Good job on killing the water kingdom's bitch." Eros continued."You should have done that from the beginning."

"Pffttt...ahahahaha..I see.I apologize." Walter's mood lift up.

"...I wont be coming back yet."

Walter freeze and then nod.
"I see.."

"She said she will be evaluating you as a test."

"Test...Uh---Shes still getting back at that huh."

"And...she said never to tell you but we are living in the Western mountain as a.....a couple."

A glint of sharp eyes focus on the sweating Eros.
But it disappeared afterward.

"I see...If its you then I will feel assured.
Anyways,why are you here alone?Is she nearby?"

"....The Queen makes me come here....to...uh...ask you for money."

Walter stunned at the moment and then he laughs loudly.
"I see...Money..Yes...Wait here.I will arrange some bags of money.Ahahahaha."

Eros almost died from shame.
That Queen is really crazy.
Leaving then asking for money.

"Queen...You really am something." He sigh.

A/N:

Umm.
Thanks for the support guys!
Love you all