Eros Past

Bunos chapter

Zia has always been impartial to people she likes. Espicially her guard, Eros.

"If I am not married, I will marry you."

Zia always pout as this man.
Eros always have to step away when she is lecturing him.

"Find a wife!" She always glare at him.
But Eros has no desire for woman or relationship or family.

He is found outside the orphan when he is a baby.
This is not an uncommon circumstances. Without nothing but a basket and white clothing, he has nothing to him that will lead him to his parents.
He grow up in poor orpahnage almost begging for food from people using sympathy.
He is 5 when one of the caretaker of the orphanage sold him to a noble who likes young male kids.
Ofcourse, he is a *ex toy for this kind of person.
He trembles and beg but the caretaker only look at him with disgust.
He then learned that begging will never reach anyones heart.

The noble looks at him leering at him.
Everyday he will have to sit on his lap.
Because he is too young, nothing happens excessive is done to him. But the other kids that is older has always went back to there sleeping quarter like a ghost. They warn everyone not to be bashful, not to be cute, or else when that pig noble take interest they will be hell to pay.
Seeing how the older kid are warning them they also feel gratitude. But not long, some kids that purely follow everything the older kids said has angered the noble and then they been 'done in' by the noble. The older males rejoice. If the noble is satisfied they wont be called.
Eros felt how human really are.
And then slowly, he hated everyone, trusting no one.
Nothing happens to Eros after 3 years living in the nobles house. Only sitting on the lap and sometimes being touch in his shoulder.
3 years past and his face become more and more cute.
He trembles.
Being good looking has bring nothing but worry.
He wishes all his might to become very very ugly.

"Eros..Your name always makes me feel happy." The noble whisper to his ear one day when his turn to sit on his lap.

Eros shakes.
When he went to the garden, he cried so much.
He hates it.
He wishes to die than to be defiled.

"Oya,"

Eros look up.
A child like man is sitting on the tree. His clothes looks very expensive and his face is remarkably handsome.

Is he also one of the master's 'pet'?
But he never seen someone as handsome as him.
Doubt is rising in his heart.

"Who are..."

"That bastard lay his hand on you? Really detestable!"
The young man said throwing an orange in his hand.
Orange is rare in this kingdom. This is the first time Eros seen this fruit personally.

"I am Walter. What is your name?"

"E...Eros.."

"What a name suggesting lewdness." He laughs.

"It is not." Eros face reddened.

"Do you want to leave here?" He then ask.

Eros never likes this face.

"I want to leave! No, I am dying to get out of here!" He said with all his anguish.

The young man smiles and a flash of amusement followed.

"Very good. Follow me and I will make sure you will be able to get your revenge one day."

And Eros become a hidden guard.
Only 5 years.
13 years old Eros killed the orphanage caretaker and every single people on the nobles family tree.
He earned the Second Prince trust and become more and more famous.
His face that he hates no longer matters because he can hide it everytime with his mask.
Never did he consider on finding his parents. If they throw him, then fine, atleast they gave birth to him and gave him chance to live his life.