Queen Mother

Zia is in the window watching the field near her palace.
Eros is puzzled at her unusual low spirit.
She sigh.
She look at Eros meaningfully and say, "pervert."

Eros stunned.
Is it just his imagination that this Queen is troubled?

"Queen,is there anything that troubling you?"

"Hmm..I have a dream." Zia said and look at Eros.

"And that makes you sad?"

"Yes.In my dream I'm a lowly hidden guard and all I do is look at you having illicit affair with woman."

"Queen..." Eros really don't have to feel pity about this woman. She's very shameless.

"And it's EVERYDAY ACTIVITY! You should restrain yourself." Zia pat Eros shoulder.

Eros glare at her.
"Be serious."

Zia laugh.
She cannot tell him.
That her dream is about a promise of the real Zia and a man.
It's not her fault that she married the King so she is not at fault.
But now,she fears that the real Zia didn't die from hunger but she killed herself because she only wants to marry that man in her dream.

"Queen! Queen Mother is here."
One of the soldier panicks and come rushing.

Zia arch her eye brow.
"And? Then tell her to come."

The soldier and Eros look at each other.

"Queen, Queen mother is very strict." Eros says troubled.

Zia yawn.
"Do I have to serve her tea or play her a song? Let's meet her.Nothing will happen if we all stay here."

The Queen Mother looks very beautiful even in her old age. Her eyes looks strict and there is no smile in her lips.She's sitting comfortably in the chair like the owner of the place.
Zia enters the room and already feels pressure.
Her maids are shivering and don't dare make their self stand out.

"Good morning Queen Mother."
Zia smiles brightly and about to kisa her cheek but the Queen Mother avoid it.

Zia smirk and sit down on the chair facing the Queen.Is this the legendary hurdle?
The daughter-in-law facing off with the mother-in-law?

"You are late." The Queen finally opens her mouth after Zia has drunk 2 teacups of tea.Zia is starting to look at her with dead eye expression.

"Queen Mother is very punctual person?" Zia ask amaze.

Dara smirk.
"Ofcourse."

Zia look at her like a fool and smirk too.
They look at each other sizing each other.
"Then please tell me ahead of time that we are meeting each other.Or else,I might really not be seeing you at all." Zia smile and drink a sip of tea.

Dara's eye widen. Her mouth stiffen.
"You dare let this Queen Mother waiting?"

Zia arch a brow and nod.
"I'm a very busy person.You have to line up before you'll be able to meet me.See? We are just drinking tea,I'm wasting too much than gaining." Zia sigh exaggerated.

Eros eyes stare at Zia.
This woman really has big guts.

Dara is fuming in anger.
"Hmp.As if you are doing something!"

Zia laugh.
"I do! I'm sleeping!"

Dara stands up violently and a teacup is crash.
Zia save her tea and look at the Queen Mother with a wry expression.

"Is sleeping more important than talking to this Queen Mother?"

Zia roll her eyes.
They are talking?
They are only insulting each other.

"Queen Mother is very short tempered. I'm only saying that you should tell me before you come here.So I can prepare myself."

"Hmp! You are only 18 but your tongue is sharp."

"You are already 72 but still beautiful!" Zia's eyes sparkle.

Dara's eyes dart to Zia like a sharp weapon.
Her hand clench and tremble.
"Y-you!! Im only 52!! You wicked woman!"
Her rage can be heard in the whole Pure palace.
The maid that the Queen brings are all scared.
They are prepared to bring the Queen to the physician any moment.
Eros also sigh.
Why is this Queen doing it in purpose?

"Queen Mother's voice is so loud.Have you tried using your voice to earn for a living? Like a servant that announce the important people's name in the special occasions?" Zia's bright twinkling eyes never leave the raging Queen.

Dara stare at this young woman and she at ease her self.
She comfort herself and she calm down.
She sits down again and order the maid to clean the mess and bring another cup.

Zia is stunned.
She thought the Queen Mother will spew fire and become a devil but she suddenly calm herself.
And in the instant!

She sits down too and the two Queen smile at each other as if they are long lost friends and they love each other.

"Like the rumor says,you are not timid but you are a trash." The Queen Mother says smiling sweetly.

"Oh.And like I heard,you are beautiful but a witch." Zia copy her and smile too.

"I'm really shocked that my son married such an inferior class." The insults just coming and continuing.

"Fufu..And you can bear a child but now you are just a menopause old bitch." Zia sweetly giggles.

The Queen Mother stands up violently and throw the piping heat teacup to Zia.
Zia is alert and roll two times and escape the hot tea and teacup.
The teacup shattered.
One of the maid that's been hit scream.
The two Queen reveal their weapon.
Dara's hiding needles in her head piece while Zia is hiding a dagger in her thigh.
Eros is shocked and all the other maids are all bewildered.

"TODAY I WILL KILL YOU!" The Queen Mother screams.

Zia smirk.
"I haven't tried to skewer a Queen before but it might be very nice experience!"
Her eyes is sharp and excited.

"Haha!! I will eat you alive!"

"I will feed you to the wolves!"

The two leap and the next thing is their face separated by a palm.
Warren sigh.

"Mother,why are you here?" Warren can't believe her mother will try and kill the Queen.

"Hmp! Warren let go! I will eliminate that bitch!" The Queen Mother is breathing heavily.

Zia on the other hand is being guarded by Eros. Zia is playing with her dagger and smirking.

It infuriates the Queen mother more and want to leap to the woman and  dig her eyes but Warren pull her.

"Sorry Queen.I will take my mother first." Warren bow slightly.

"It's okay big brother.Please hide that crazy old woman better.Other's might find out she's a little screw here." Zia point her head.

Dara wants to scratch her again but Warren sigh and didn't let her go.

When they are away Zia laugh loud.

"You shouldn't have done that!" Eros is mad and tella her.

Zia shakes her head and clutch her stomach.
"Did you see her face? Haha..Thanka to her I regain my spirit.I wish she visit again."

"You!" Eros shakes his head and didn't know what to say.
He thought he will be really seeing a mother and daughter in law killing each other.

A/N;
This chapter is dedicated to the people who thinks the story is nice.You all are too kind.