Concubine?

Queen Mother Dara is still mad at her eldest son.
How can he just take her away like that.
"You says you support brother and her marriage. Why are you sulking now?" Warren ask.

"The marriage,I support it,that girl,grrrr.."

"Mother,please don't bw jealous that brother favors his wife now."

Dara pinch Warren's ear.

"Ow.ow."

"You little..This will not happen if you juat accepted the position as the King."

"Mother, if I do,I'm the one marrying her."

"Why is she the only choice? She has alot of sister.Why not them?"

"Mother..Do you honestly hate her."

"Only because she is favored.Anyone else is just a bed warmer in your brother's eyes."

"Ah,so..It's just purely jealousy huh."

"Do not underestimate woman's jealousy!" She pout.

That night the King went home.
The long awaited honeymoon has been done and been extended even.
No other problem or trouble did the King care and attend and purely serve his wife for a week.

"I swear I will kill you! No.I WILL KILL YOU NOW!" Zia shouted at the troubled King that is slowly dressing up.It's been a week and his subordinates been restless.

"Queen..please...Take a rest.." He is not meeting her eyes.

"Now you ask me to rest! I beg you to stop you monster! I actually thought I'll die.I already want to ask a doctor to check if my private part is still there or you already ate it!" Zia's eyes os burning in rage.

Walter accepted everything she says and still says pampering words.
In the end,Zia's accepted his apology and let him pamper her before he leaves.
"And pack your things." Before he left,Walter says fixing her clothes.

"What? Are you throwing me out now that you get my body? Dine and dash,idiot?" She angrily shouted.

"I am wanting to tell you this from the start but my lust over power me.Sorry." he says and shyly look away."I want you to live in my palace and sleep in my bed.Together, it'll be our palace." He says softly and trace her face.

Zia's eyes lit up.
"You are...taking me there?"
Zia is from the world where one male should only take one female as a partner but in here it's different.
She already understood that there will come a day where he will accept woman like he is accepting gifts.
When it will happen,she will left him never to come back.Whatever era,she cannot let her man feed on another woman.But her heart has been beating faster,the man infront of her is a king, he will become just like the other kings.But why does she wants to believe he will not betray her expectations?

"Zia what's wrong?" Walter panicks and wipe her eyes that's been filled with tears.

"Thank you for the grace. Your highness." Zia smile and tried to look at him but the tears is overpowering her eye sight.

'No.He will surely take another woman.I can't give my heart to him,100%..'

"I already left you for a week and everyday and night you've been with the Queen so why are you so out of it? You didn't enjoy yourself?" Kayus says with a disgusted look.

Walter sigh and bury his face in his hand.
"No.If it's satisfaction, I overdid it."
He said not lifting his face.

"The Queen must have want to kill you."

"Ah..She says she does."

"So that's not what's bothering you?"
Kayus look at the man so handsome and fierce in war but so weak and small right now.

"I told her to live with me in my palace.Together."
Walter lift his face.

"Oh,finally decided? Is she that good that you wanted to favor her?"

"Idiot. I already decide it even before that.I thought she'll be happy.Like how mother's been overjoyed when father did it.But.."

Kayus look away.
"She cried...right?"

Walter felt his chest tightening. He nods.
"Why? I don't get it.Living together, it means I favor her.It means I love her.From now on, no one will belittle her.No one will stands on her way.Isn't this good? Does she have to cry like that?"

Kayus close his eyes only for a while.
"So when will you take a concubine in?"
He ask.

Walter stiffened.
"That's not what we are talking about right now!" He angrily shouted.

"No,your highness,this is the reason why your Queen cried.Favoring her after you two did it.Being happy and overjoyed. She realize that being favor means you will have others soon."

"Is...Isn't that normal?"
He close his eyes.
He needs to have heir.
Taking concubine is just normal.
But why does hia chest hurting?

"Do you want her to always be with you?" Kayus ask with a serious face.

"Ofcourse.I never love anyone like thia before.But if you ask me not to take in concubine... That is---"

"I know.Then when you accepted a concubine in your harem,you should tell me first."

"Why?"

"What else? To tighten the security in your palace."

"A concubine has no right to step inside my palace.I dare see if there's someone who can come in to bully my wife." Walter clench his hand to a fist.

Kayus shake his head.
"It's not like that.Your Queen wi surely leave you qhen that happens.She will never stay and will never look at you again. But taking a concubine, I understand that this is your duty.I won't tell you not to do it.But I will help you imprison the one you love.This way,love and duty,you can have both." Kayus left the shocked and scared king.

'In the Warzone,you won't even be shaken by flying intestine to your face but now,you can't even steady your shaking legs.You have really fallen in the scheme of love.But why can't you be truly happy?' Kayus have to arrange the necessary preparations.
The new candidate to be taken in the harem has been confirmed.
He cannot let the Queen escape.

A/N;

Aww..
If this is me,I won't let it happen.I'll feed them poison.Eat pigs,eat! Hahahahaha.just saying.