A father

Chapter 15
A Father

"Are you really escaping here?"
Eros ask Zia.
Zia touches her stomach.
A small bump is already there.
She smile painfully.

"Im a Queen but I dont have a King.Then,I should not become a Queen."

"I will follow you,my Queen."

-----

"Fool! You say you wont marry and then you will marry?" Dara shouted. It was just The King,Warren and Kayus so she dared slander the King.

"Our troops are being pressured.Their demand is for me to take in their Princess."
Walter os exhausted,he has not been sleeping well.

"Since when did you become so weak as to gave in to others demand?" Dara cant believe her own son.

"Why do you queation me ,mother? I am doing my best as a King."

"You miss Zia?"

"Mother,why do you mention her name? Ive been suffering because of her."

"You cannot sleep! That girl cannot eat! Day and night she look at the direction of your palace,muttering your name.Crying.And you say you are suffering?"

"H-how did you--"

"She came to me that night."

"Mother! If you knew where she was why didnt you tell me?"

"She's pregnant! Im afraid if I force her to come to you she might miscarriage!"

"Preg---"

"Now you realize your mistake.Why dont you woo her again.Then after she gave birth you can marry anyone else you want but you should assure her that she is the only one in your life,just like your father to me."

"I see..I will do that.Will you please get her for me?"

"I already ask someone to take her."

"Queen Mother,Queen mother!! Queen Zia is no longer in harmonious palace."

"What!"

Walter stands up.
"Summon General Melos this instance!"

"Your majesty,General Melos and all his children are said to left the Kingdom last night.No one are left behind."

Walter laughs.
He finally felt really weak.

"Ive been had." He mutters.

"Your highness." Kayus look at him with worry.

"Receive the Princess from Water Kingdom and beheaded her the moment she arrive.We willwage war to anyone who tried to use me and will never let triators escape!"
Walter shouted while he is laughing his eyes is dead.

"What will we do if we find General Melos and his kids?"

"Kill them on sight!"

"And Zia?"

"Kill he---I am tired.Dismiss!"

----

"It was a mess." Warren sigh.

"Prince,if its you,will you take another Queen?"
Kayus.

"Lets not talk about something that will not happen."

"You like her dont you? You are jealous that the one who married Zia is the King when shes supposedly your fiancee."

"You overstepped your boundary!" Warren hissed.

"I can relate."

"You---"

"I want her for myself."

"Kayus--"

"Its just words.Do not mind it,your highness.I will retire."

"You-- You press Walter to remarry to put a crack in their relationship?"

"I merely suggest,I dont do anything else.The King is the one that decide.I am glad it all work out in the end."

"You put Zia's life in danger!"

"The King will never have the heart to hurt Zia.Ah,I can finally call her by her name.I dreamt day and night to have her."

"You are crazy."

"Why dont you tell me to the King,then? Surely,you dont want anyone to know your own desire for the Queen."

"....."

"Now then,lets both do our best to convince the King to marry anyone.That will end his connection with Zia."

"Why are you so sure I will help you?"

"Because I know you are the one who help evacuate the Melos family outside the Kingfom.We both are betraying his highness,we have sinned him."
Kayus cast a lonely sigh.
He loves the King and will never do anything to harm him.
Yet he will never gave up his own desire.

Warren is walking slowly but he suddenly punch the wall.
He have always love Walter.
Yet his heart cannot calm down when he is with Zia.

"She's rightfully mine..." he murmurs.

Its been two months.

"You really cannot be trusted."
Zia pout and look at the burnt rice.

"Its because I forgot.I am carrying water outside."
Eros apologetically smile.

They are wearing farmer's clothes.
Eros is sweating from his countless of trip down the mountain to fetch water they used daily.
Zia wipe his forehead with a cloth.
Eros blushes.
He touch Zia's small bump.

"Will your baby be a girl or a boy?"

"Our..Its our baby."

Eros blushes.

"I---I cant do this,my queen.P-Pretending to be husband and wife.I feel like my heart will explode."

Zia laugh.
"If you cannot pretend when its just us two how can you do it naturally when we start socializing with our neighbors?"

"I feel like im doing his majesty a grave sin!"

"Oh.A hidden guard and a Queen's forbidden love story.After the Queen run away from her husband the hidden guard that promise to protect her finally succumb to his desire and bedded the Queen!"

"WATCH YOUR WORDS! Who will bedded you!"

"Ahahahaha."

"You--in the year ends and his majesty didnt marry anyone.Promise me you will return to him."

"I will,my dear husband."

"Gaaah! Please stop! I cant anymore."

"Fufufu.I am so glad you are here Eros.And thank you for fathering my child."

"You sound so real,I almost forgot we are just pretending."

"Oh my,you really want to be my husband?"

"Gawd! You are insane.I will find food in the woods.You stay here!"

"What about a goodbye kiss?"

"Please...do not."

Zia laugh out loud.
Bickering to Eros everyday is her everydays delight.

"Walter.."
But when she is alone,she murmurs his name and rub her tummy.

----

"Grandfather,what will happen to Zia?"

"Do not worry,it seems the king still loves her."
Saul is really worried.If one day he finds out the woman he loves got killed how can his old heart handles the pain?
'Bewitcher,please be safe my love.'

A/N :

I was having a headache doing this chapter after rereading it for a long time.
I mean,Wow,its so messy.
Hahahaha..
Yet I still like it.
Do you?
Fufu.