A Fight That Excites The Wicked Queen

Kayus has no idea why but he glare at Eros hand which is grabbing Lily's arm.
It is so intense that he can poke a hole into his flesh.

Eros frowns.
He clenched his hold seeing the determination in the other's eyes.

Lily, the protagonist between the two handsome men, are actually teary eyed.
Her arm is fragile, her whole self is fragile, so let her go!

***

"Ohhhh..." Zia hold her bump and lean forward trying to see clearly what is happening but it makes not much difference since the other party are so far.

Walter looks happy seeing her liveliness.
He thinks maybe his wife will enjoy a good show.
It is better to ask a wandering play performer to show his wife.

"I wonder if this will be a begining of a love triangle! Im so excited." Zia's eyes is narrowed to the point her eyes is almost like two curve lines.

"Do you like love triangles so much? Then why do you run away? You have the better chance in experiencing one!" Warren appears in the back.
He is wearing an angry face.

Zia's eyes brighten upon seeing him.
"Older Brother!"

"...." Warren is taken aback.
Zia sounds so intimate that he remember his dream and flushed red.
Walter looks at him and looks away.
Ignoring the signs.

"Prosperity to the King." He forgot tonpay respect to the King and correct himself.

Walter has long abandon the norm because of his wife.
Zia dont bow to him.
Wont bend.
Wont even dress her words.
Always vulgar and selfish.
If he gets mad at a simple courtesy then he would have been coughing blood from day to night because of his wife.

"Brother is late. The trial has ended." Walter said.

"Older Brother, sit here." Zia ignores all words she doesnt like to hear and only focus on all the things interest her.

Warren sigh and sit down but beside the King.
Zia pouts but she then smiles again.

"I cant believe Kayus will lost." Warren said.

"He intentionally lost!" Zia shakes her head and sigh.

"Oh.." Warren looks at the sparks on the platform. "Then, why does it looks like they are still fighting?"

"Maybe he has a change of heart." Walter joins the conversation feeling left out.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Men, you are all men yet you dont know?" Zia has a triumphant smile.

"Then my queen knows? Is Kayus, really fallen in love?" Walter ask.

"Premonition of love." She shrugged her shoulder. "A woman who dedicates her heart toward you without saying anything and in the end offering herself to you without asking for anything in exchange. Even you are so thick and cold, your defense will have a small dent. Yet, that woman, is smiling to some other guy and showing more concern to other guy. You will have a moment of feeling lost. Feeling like someone is snatching something away from you. And he doesnt like it." Zia eyes shines brighter and brighter like she got so excited her face is flushed red.
Making the two men look at her like they got mesmerize.

***

"Let her go. Cant you see she is getting hurt?" Kayus raise a brow and said in a sarcastic tone.

Lily froze and look up.
'You.also.let.go.' she wanted to say but got chicken out.

"Hmp. I won thanks to you. So this woman....does belong to me!" Eros is really angry.
'Why are you looking like a jealous husband? Didnt you lose intentionally and hurt this kind lady's heart? What are you implying now? Get lost!'
He tighten his hold.

Lily's eyes widen.
Her face flushed red from his declaration.
But when she feels the tighten grip her face turn pale.

"Hah! This is the first trial! As long as I dont give up I can still ask for a second trial!"
Kayus said and he steps forward and Lily feels his body warm near her.
She is shock but also very very confuse.
When Kayus intentionally lose, she stealed her heart to accept defeat and to let go.
Trying to calm her pain and stop her delusional plan to make him loves her.
But now, not only is he pulling away, he is pulling her near?
Is it true that men likes challenges than women? Kayus, is he thinking that her lack of reaction offensive and want to give her a chance and then drop her in the end?
Her head is thinking alot of possiblity and most of them are negative thinking.

Kayus is very angry.
Lily didnt lean at him.
He wants to know if she still likes him.
If she do.....If she do then what?
He is also confuse.
Its just alot of things are happening so fast and everyone is opposing him marrying this girl.
He himself belives that Zia is the one he likes.
He likes her so much that he even betray the King at some point.

In a brief of confusion, Eros pull Lily a bit stronger.
Kayus is caught off guard.
Lily too.
Lily fly to Eros embrace.
Lily's face flush deep red.

Kayus is in state of calming himself but when he saw the two hand in that small waist.
He flips.
He roar as he charge with the sword at his side.

Eros protected Lily....actually, he pushes Lily to avoid the sword.
Lily, from being held so tenderly, is now thrown to the sand.
She is in all four and frowning.
But the frown only last for a second.
She rejoice that she is now free.
She pitifully glance at her two arm that is black and blue.
Her pale white skin makes the bruises looks exaggeratedly overwhelming and scary.

The two are fighting as if their life depends on it.
But Eros is obviously superior.

Kayus looks at the standing up Lily and he run and grab her waist.
Jumping to the horse.

Lily is very shock.

Eros is also in statr of shock.
He angrily spat and whistle.
A black horse gallops and he jumps and run chasing the two.

***

"Yes!" Zia stands up.
She bend after she feels a strong kick in her stomach.
"Ow..Ow..Baby, Mommy is just excited. You cant blame me. Why are you kicking me?" She pitifully scold the baby inside.

"This baby is very smart. Already knows how to scold the mommy." Walter smirks.

Zia pouts.
"Husband, do you know that bullying your wife has its retribution?" She cross her arm and looks away.

Walter stands up and appease his wife.

Warren wants to sneak away and sleep.
He just want to dream about his mices.

A/N:

Hehehhe.

I feel so sleepy.

^_^