I Am Just A Maid

Chapter

Zia is smiling while happily humming.

Eros on the other hand is looking at the easy go lucky woman that is humming happily as her long black hair has been freely swaying in the air.

They are the only one in the carriage. Well,not counting the black rat that is sleeping beside the Queen above the small cotton pillow it personally uses.

"You. You do know that it is the Prime Minister's house! How can you pretend to become an ordinary person?" Eros ask sighing.

"Timothy, my beloved.."

"....."

"Please do not talk, the baby will be startled how ugly your voice sounds." Zia sweetly smile at Eros.

Eros grits his teeth while one fist formed with all his attempt to hide his losing temper.

"We are here, my Queen!" Jurjel admiringly announce.

Eros face palm.

Zia laughs at the distressed Eros.

----

Saul has no time for visitors and want to shooed them away but the Heartfilia are a different issue.
They hold an important rule in the kingdom as the first defense against the other kingdom that came by sea.

"It really is a pleasure to meet the famous Kevin Heartfilia's sons, Jurjel and Sean, I believe?" Saul has this domineering aura.
Even though he is talking politely, his appearance has been arrogant and self respected.
His gaze doesnt even linger to this 'sons' he respectfully greet.

Not getting angry or taking offense, the two step forward and cupped their hand and greet the Prime Minister with respect and feavor.

"This is Lily, my granddaughter. Lily, you arrange the guests room"

"Ah.. One of our m-m-maid is pregnant, I hope she gets a nice room with best scenery and spacious?" Jurjel's mouth is twitching.

Even though it is instructed by the Queen, how can he say that in front of the famous Prime Minister?

Obviously, Saul's face darken.

"Oh, you bring such a delicate MAID!" He angrily said and his voice echoed the whole room.

"Grandfather, please calm down. If she is pregnant then isnt it just right to gave in her demands?" Lily said trying not to offend her grandfather.

Lately, Saul has been murmuring alone and has been in extreme worry. He is calling the Queen's name very distress.

Lily doesnt know that the Prime Minister also takes care of the well being of the Queen. Must be tough being a Prime Minister.

"That is if she is worth it! Guards! You go and grab that bitch here! Dare to get pregnant when all she is serving a Master. I will teach this maid a good lesson!" Angrily Saul shouted.

Two bulked guard moves.

"Wait! Wait.. Do not hurt the Q-"

Sean stops Jurjel from talking.
Jurjel glares at him.

"You cant, she said never admits she is the Queen no matter what." Sean said.
But the creased in his forehead never ceased.
He motion to Leo but Leo only shrugged his shoulder.

"You!"

"Her hidden guard is 100 times stronger than those two guards. Rest assured." Leo smiles wryly.

Sean really worry so much about it. Thinking logically, the Queen is the safest person here having that guy's protection.

Bam.
Babam.

Two guards fly and cough blood in front of Saul.
Lily fainted.

Other Guards alerted.

"You! You bring an enemy!" Saul shouted and point at the two brothers.

Jurjel and Sean look at each other.

Then a woman with a huge bump on her belly walks like a lazy noble princess.

"Qu....een?"

Zia's eyes shine when she saw Lily who is fainted in Saul's strong arms.

Then when she looks at Saul, she laughs heartily.

"I am Canella, a farmer's wife. I am cureently employed as the Heartfilia's maid." She smiles after a heartly laugh. She had so much fun and wipe the tear in her eye.

"Wha--" Saul cant believe this woman! "You simply march here like this! Hurry and go back to the palace."

"I am just a maid. Why should I inform the palace?" She tilts her head.

Saul grits his teeth.

"Queen, our country is in the state of distress! With you missing, our subjects has been worried listlessly!"

"Oh.. my..my.. Hurry and find the Queen then." Zia worriedly said.

"You.."

"I want the best room in this house." She said after she dried the tears after laighing too much.

"A maid dares to demand where to sleep?" Saul glares at Zia.

Zia stare back.
"You dare not to give me what I want?"

Being stared with that deep eyes. Saul flinched.
His heart beats so fast.
She is already pregnant!
Why cant he just ignore this selfish woman?

"Servant! Prepare the Hearfilia's room and give this 'maid' the best guest room in the East wing!"

"The East Wing Room is...isn't it Master's favorite room?" The servant panics.

"Oh.. Is there any other room that can beat that room?" Zia cut in and ask.

The servant seeing how their Master favored the pregnant woman been very polite in answering.

"No. That is the best."

"Then, prepare it immediately. I am getting a bit tired." Zia sigh.

"What? Where is the problem?" Eros hurriedly reveal himself and ask.

"What is wrong? Water? Water!" Jurjel panics and take the servants fan and fan the Queen.

"You! You shouldnt laugh too much.." Sean angrily said while massaging her hand.

Zia tried not to laugh at the excessive caring.
But the worst is yet to come,
Saul .....Fainted!

Zia snickers.
Why is it....everyone acts so cute?

Then a jolt of pain really hits her.
But it is only natural when the child kicks so hard.

Grips with pain, Zia also tear up.

Saul is waking up from fainting when he saw the pale complexion of the Queen.

"Hurry! Call the physician! Call the royal physician!" His heart is throbbing hard.

If something happens to the woman he loves, do not speak about Water Kingdom, he himself will ruin this Kingdom into destruction.

Eros secretly looks at Saul.
This is also one of his worries.
Because he felt this man is in love with the Queen.
He tried telling that to Zia over and over again but she just laugh and said, 'eh...Cause I am the prettiest!' And proudly smile.

Though, Eros thinks, she really is the prettiest.

A/N:

Fufufu.

Saul's puppy love.
Lols.