Chapter 11

"Sardines." Harry said, though was met with a room full of perplexed people.

Hermione smiled, knowing quite well that only her and Harry, having grown up muggle, knew of such muggle game practices.

"Harry, no offense mate, but what do smelly fish have to do with a brilliant idea?" Ron asked, shoving his face with a plate of cookies.

"He means Sardines as in the title of a game." Hermione said, deciding to help Harry, who honestly looked depressed by their lack of amusement.

"I'm sorry what?" Ron countered.

"Oh I've heard of it. Isn't it like hide and seek, except backwards?" Lavender said, and everyone realized Lavender actually still existed.

"Okay so someone hides, and everyone has to try to find that person. Once you find them, you have to hide with them. The last person to find the person loses."

"Where's Charlie?" Lavender asked quite nosily.

"I think he's out with Percy. Doing god knows what." Ron commented, but he seemed rather happy his brother wasn't here.

"Hermione how bout you hide first, while I explain some of the rules." Hermione nodded to Harry, and jumped up off the sofa. She wasn't that excited, but perhaps it would be fun. Either she was lazy, or a pure genius to hide in such an obvious place, but she simply sat in the bathtub on the third floor.

She often won when hiding in bathtubs come to thinking of it. It had been what felt like forever, but checking her watch, it had only been two minutes. Once she heard footsteps start to roam all over the house, she knew they had started searching.

Another minute passed, and she heard steady steps drawing closer. Then the door swung open and she knew someone had surely entered the loo. She held her breath, hoping they didn't find her. Although all they had to do was pull back the shower curtain.

A hand grabbed hold of the curtain to push it back. I mean did she really care if they found her? She froze, literally not breathing.

But then the strangest thing happened, a chill went down her spine, and then a coldness sweeped the rest of her body as she realized something was spraying at her. It took her a minute to remember she was in a tub, and then her conscious self put two and two together why she was soaking wet. The person had turned the tap on. Technically the joke was on them cause now the person would have to join her in a wet tub. She guessed this was the twins idea of a joke.

She stood up, ready to punch the person on the other side. As soo as she did so, the curtain was swept back, and she screamed, clenching her eyes shut, and literally holding her hands on her eyes.

"Ahhh!" the other person hollered as well, literally being frightened to death.

"Oh my god oh my god, I'm so sorry!" She quickly stammered, not daring opening her eyes. This was so embarrassing. She would never be able to face him again.

"Hermione why are you in the tub?" He asked, and she swore their was amusement in his voice.

"Er, we are playing a game of sardines, and this is where I thought to hide." She still stood, blind, and looking foolish.

"You can open your eyes now." He chuckled. She peeked through her fingers, and was satisfied that he was now wearing trousers.

"Right, I really am sorry...I'll just be going-"

But he stepped in the tub as well, holding a finger to his lips. She listened, and she heard footsteps run pass the door, as well as Fred yelling "I heard a scream did you?"

"No, it's probably just Ron, scared of a spider again." Ginny yelled from a farther distance.

Hermione wasn't paying attention, but rather was trying not to faint being this close to the person she just saw utterly naked.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" Fred asked with an amused smirk, starring at a shirtless Charlie, and a drenched Hermione, squeezed in the corner of the tub.