Rockstar.

"Enna where are you going," i asked the small curly black head skipping past my room

Scarlett popped her head to my open door, "we're going to the orphanage. Wanna come?"
I shaked my head and got up to add the heat on my heater. With this winter coming. You have to keep warm.
She smiled, "i figured. We'll be back in time for dinner."
I looked at her, "does she have her gloves? Turtle neck? Trench coat? Winter boots? Winter hat?"
She laughed, "she does. Now you rest, we are coming back soon. Or you could join us later, if you want."
I shaked my head with a smile.

"Mommy, I'll see you later," Enna shouted as she was getting in the car with Scarlett.
I waved at her, "okay baby. I love you. Keep warm."
She waved back smiling at me to, "i love you too mommy."
I blew her a kiss and closed the door after they went away.

What do i do now?

What do i do now?

I went back to my room and tried to sleep. No sleep was coming.
So much for staying home.

As my room was getting hotter.
I stripped off my clothes and ran a hot bath. Then i went back to my room and scrolled through ny playlist and finally settled on some Beyonce.
Yup.
Black woman empowerment.

My hips moved to the beat of the song, matching every phrase, bridge, hook.
I rushed back to my bathroom and grabbed my hairbrush as my microphone, singing in sync with every word flowing from the speaker.

Mission 1,
Let me see you run,
Put your knees up in the sky,
'Cause we just begun, hey!
Hey!
(Jump, jump, jump, jump, jump
Jump, jump, jump, jump)

I jumped along with the words.

Mission 2,
This is how we do,
Shuffle couple to the right,
To the left, let's move!
Hey! Hey!
(Jump, jump, jump, jump, jump
Jump, jump, jump, jump)

I jumped almost breathlessly.

Mission 3,
Can you dougie with me?
Throw your own lil swag on the swizzy beat,
Hey! Hey!
(Jump, jump, jump, jump, jump
Jump, jump, jump, jump)

Mission 4,
If you're ready for more,
Jump rope, jump rope,
Lift your feet off the floor,
Hey! Hey!
(Jump, jump, jump, jump, jump
Jump, jump, jump, jump)

Then i held the hairbrush microphone to my fake audience around my bed as i sang along with them.

I ain't worried doing me tonight,
A little sweat ain't never hurt nobody,
Don't just stand there on the wall,
Everybody just move your body,
(Jump, jump, jump, jump, jump
Jump, jump, jump, jump)

Move your body,
Move your body,
Move your body,
Move your body,
Everybody,
Won't you move your body?
Everybody,
Won't you move your body?
Hey!
(Jump, jump, jump, jump, jump
Jump, jump, jump, jump)

Get me bodied,
I wanna be myself tonight,
Can you get me bodied,
I wanna be myself tonight,

Then my doorbell rang.
My heart was in my chest.
I figured if i ignored it, the person would go away.
But no.
The dumbass kept ringing again and again.
I turned down the music and
reluctantly grabbed my robe and put it on, tying the ropes as i made myself down to the door.

I sucked in a breath as tge man standing on the other side of my door was towering over me, his hair gelled to the side, his eyes fixed on mine. Amusement swirling in them. His chest well covered with a black men trench coat, but you could still see through that he was well built.
"De Lucca?!" i said more of a question as i opened my door.
"Gianna," he smirked, making me almost want to pull my panties down for him.
I had a problem clearing my throat, "what can i do for you De Lucca?" i bit my lip not to smile at him.
But his steel gaze was making it harder to look at his gorgeous face, so i put my hands on my face and brushed up and down, then pulled my hair out of my face.
"I was in the neighbourhood, so i thought I'd say hi to my friends beautiful daughter. Is that a bad thing?" he smiled.
Damn it.

I shaked my head no, trying not to look jelous, "well too bad Enna is not here."
Wait! Am i really helous of my daughter.
Come on Gia.

He brought his hand to my neck and straightened the collar of my robe, "am i, interrupting something maybe?"
My breath hitched, fuck!
I jumbled my mind for an excuse...
"Um... Um..i was just running my bath," i cleared my throat.
Lying was a cup of tea for me, why was it so hard to do it now.

"Oh, after a performance like that i would sweat too," he bit his lip to hide the smirk forming on his lips.

Fuck.
Fuck.
Fuck.
Fuck.

He let his lip go from the cages of his front teeth, trying to hide the smirk, "don't worry. I'm a big fan."
I crossed my hands over my chest, pushing my breasts up, "then I'm sure you enjoyed the show."
He nodded his head, "very much."

Fuck.

Smartass.

"I'll come pick you guys up for dinner tomorrow night," he stepped down from the stairs.
Then he turned back to me when he reached his car, "by the way, I'd start closing my curtains if i were to do my shows next time, amore."
My jaw was on the ground.
Then i thought, "but if i did, where will my big fans see my show from?"
He chuckled, "seven o'clock."
Then he drove off.

Fuck.
Fuck.
Fuck.
Alessandro De Lucca saw me NAKED.
that mother fucker saw me NAKED.

hey guys...
How do you like this chapter....
Vote...
Vote....
Vote.....