Loose it all.

With the box in my hand i walked in my house and put it down at the door, removed my heels and walked further into the house

"Aaaaah!" i jumped at the figure staring at me, positioned on the seat at the corner of my living room.
I flicked the lights on and glared at the one sexy yet infuriating man seated on my chair with a glass of whiskey in it, I'm assuming.
"What the fuck Alessandro?!" i whisper yelled at him.
"Do you know what time it is?" he asked, his voice hard as he took a long sip from his glass. Well technically it is my glass, but oh well.
I ignored him and walked to my mini bar and poured myself a glass of raw whiskey.
"It's fucking three in the morning," he shouted at me. "You're daughter was asking for you all night. Crying. We were all wondering where you were because you couldn't answer your fucking phone. And you were with whoever the fuck you were with, having the time of your life with a one night stand only to sneak back into your house in the brisk of dawn," he had pushed me against the wall, his words cutting deep into my skin.

A one night stand!
A one night stand?!
What?
What?

With all the force i had, i pushed him away and slapped him hard across his face, "you don't get to come into my house, make yourself comfortable in my chair, drinking my liquor and insult me De Lucca."
He smirked and wanted to open his stupid mouth to say something but i wouldn't have it, not today.
"Get out! Get out De Lucca or i swear to God, i might be the one behind bars for whatever i will do to you," i shouted, pushing him out of my house, before i banged the door closed and leaned on it.
"Aaah!" i roared, pulling my hair, sliding to the floor as tears once again made their way out of my tired eyes.

I just lost everything i had worked so hard for. And he thought i was having sex?!
My God!!
I lost everything.
I lost everything...
All for you Enna....
All for you...
I would jump from a plane...
I cried, with my head on my knees.

"Mommy?" i heard Enna's soft voice calling me from the top stair.
I looked at her, her eyes almost mirroring mine. I gulped and got up and walked to her, she met me half way and wrapped her hands around me.
I carried her to my room and lay her on the bed.
"Mommy, what is wrong? Why are you crying?" she asked.
I could see Scarlet standing at the door, i gestured for her to come in and she joined in our hug.
"Nothing is wrong sweety. Mommy is just tired. And mommy is sorry for not taking you to the park, okay? Mommy loves you, okay?" i kissed her forehead.
She hugged me tighter, "it's okay. I love you too mommy."
My tears continued to leak from my eyes, with the comfort these two were giving me.
In no time, she was snoring, i removed her hands from me and told Scar to follow me out, not to wake her up again.
"How did it go?" she asked closing the door.
I pulled her and hugged her, my tears at bay.
"Honey, no one is going to let him take Enna away from you. Not me, not Nathan, not the De Luccas," she said softly.
"No..... "
"Why do i feel like there's a but... " she furrowed her eyebrows.
"But for her, i had to give away the hotel," i said.
"Oh honey," she pulled me to her and caressed my back.
"I've lost everything Scar....  I've lost everything," i cried on her shoulder, my tears soaking her pajama blouse.
      After a number of whine glasses and chocolate, sleep was catching up with me, she led me back to my room and slept with me and Enna.