Foul mood.

I told Nate about what happened with his brother when he came over

Guess what? 
That fucker laughed at me.
He was all like, "damn, at least he got a view of you without those hideous clothes you put on some times.... I bet he was so worked up."
He laughed saying Alex most probably went straight home to have a cold shower this winter.

Can you beleive him?

I was even suprised with his reaction when i told him. He said Alex wouldn't bully me like he used to, he grew up. Even though he could be mean, on many occasions, i simply ignore him.

"Oh and he passed a message that you shouldn't forget your date," he teased with a smirk.
I groaned and rolled my eyes, "it's not a date. I'm taking Enna with me."
"Of course you are, but Enna will be busy with little Mase, so he will have you to himself that night," he said cooly.
"You know I'm wondering what happened to you. You hated your brothers vibes when it came to me. And he has a very enormous inflated ego. And now you welcome it all with open arms. What is going on here Nate?" i honestly wanted answers.
He shrugged.
He fucking shrugged, "i don't know. Maybe the fact that you should stop putting these walls around any man who tries to come close to you. Not everyone is Kevin, Gia. You have to understand that."

He was looking at me dead in the eye.

I looked away, tears threatening to pool in my eyes, "That's the problem. That's what i thought at first. That he would be a good guy. That he won't hurt me. But look at me, Nate. I am a fucking broken mess. No one likes to pick up the pieces."

He came around to my side of the kitchen counter and held me in his arms, "hey... Hey... Don't cry doll. Everything is good. He is not around anymore."

"But i saw him," i sniffed.
His back muscles tensed under his shirt and he held me back to look into my eyes, worry, protectiveness laced in them, "what do you mean, you saw him!"

I took in a deep breath, "remember that day i went to visit Jo at the grave. He was there. He followed me back, i panicked and left the car in the street and ran. Thats when i saw your brother."
I sniffed.
"I'm so fucking scared that he will not stop until he has me again. I am scared for Enna. I can't have her here. He will hurt her. He will kill her Nate," now the tears broke the bridges and flowed down my face.
He quickly pulled me back into his arms and hugged me. Making circles on my back that seemed to do the trick and calmed me.

After a long time of silence, he spoke up, "I'm going to press for a restraining order against him. He can't come a hundred feet close to you."
I snorted, wiping the remaining tears from my eyes, "like that will stop him. He is a psycho. I know that. You know that. He won't stop. And i don't want to put you guys in danger. I'll just have to leave everything behind me. To make sure you are all safe. I don't think i will take it if he hurts any of you. Even Alex. I just.... I just can't... I have to leave. I'll move away. To another state maybe. Thats exactly what I'm going to do. Sell the hotel and the bakery and move away, the money will sustain us for a while before i figure out exactly what to do."
He hugged me again saying we would figure it out, "Gia, listen. Listen to me, yeah?"
I nodded.
"We are going to figure this out. We will find a way to get you safe from him. You don't have to leave. I don't want you to leave. We all care about you too much to let you struggle through this all alone. We are going to get through this."

I nodded in his chest.

He lightened the mood saying we go to my closet to look for whatever i was to wear to my double date with his brother.
We rummaged through my clothes severally until he settled for all brown look. I mean literally..  Except for my hair of course.
Brown knee length boots.
A pair of light brown trousers.
A broken sweater.
And a brown trench coat to top it off for the cold weather.
Oh, and gloves too.

I honestly didn't know i had so much brown in my closet.
He said he'd also pick out a matching outfit for Enna.  I started wondering who he went to law school instead of fashion.
I chuckled at the thought and went to take a shower.

"Enna! Baby are you ready?" i asked her through the door she went in with Scarlett.
"Yes mommy," she shouted back.
I got in her room and my eyes almost popped at the sight of my little angel.
"My baby, you look so beautiful," i kissed her face all over.
She giggled trying to push me away, "mommy, stop. I'm a big girl now."
I kissed her again, "that doesn't mean you are not my little princess."
She smiled alittle too much, "yes mommy. I am your little princess."
"My only princess," i pressed a last kiss on her forehead and carried her in my arms.

I grunted, "someone is getting heavy.  What do they feed you at Mason's huh?"
She giggled, "Nutella?"
I laughed, "you like nutella too. Just like your momma."
"Just like you, mommy," she put her small hands around my neck.
I kissed her cheek again and walked down the stairs carefully.

Just in time when i reach the bottom, the door bell rang.
"Just a minute," i shouted.
I went to the living room and put Enna on my favourite love seat.
The door bell rang again.
"I said I'm co-" my words were swallowed in the air when i opened the door. The wind blowing through my hair and i was looking at the most beautiful grey eyes, I've ever laid my eyes on.

I raked my eyes lower to what he had on. He was dressed in casual black trousers, a navy blue shirt underneath his maroon sweater with a scarf on. He looked delicious.
Yum.
What the fuck am i thinking?

"Um- hi," i finally found my tongue.
He cleared his throat, "ummh- hey. Are you guys ready?"
"With the way you are dressed I'm thinking i over did it, didn't i?" i looked away from him.
"No.. Not at all.. You look perfect," he looked at me straight in the eye.
My heart skipped a beat.

.....

Hey guys....
Let's vote and comment...  .
Next chapter coming up....

Love y'all....