Ready or Not

It's been alittle over two weeks since i woke up

It's been alittle over two weeks since i woke up. And i was anxiously waiting for Alessandro and the kids to come to hospital. And to answer your question, no, i haven't sorted things out with him. I hope to do so, though!
It breaks my heart every time he comes, i am always asleep, or pretend to be, to avoid looking at the hurt in his eyes. I would just look at him when i know he is not looking as he carries the baby in his arms. Sometimes i feel like laughing at how he bribes little Sandro to stop crying.
Yes, he is Alessandro De Lucca.
I've named him that in my heart, at least. He is one of the reasons i came back. I needed to be there for him.
I heard the door open and intantly closed my eyes, my body still, but my heart running a race inside.
Enna and Mason ran inside their feet loud on the floor, as if they were doing it purposely for me to wake up.
I heard Alessandro's deep voice curse to himself and a small smile found a way to my face.
"Don't wake her up or no gelato! She needs rest. Remember what the doctor said?!" he asked them quietly.
"Yes papa!" they answered softly.
"Now come say hi to your brother," he walked over to the crib next to me. His masculine scent immediately filled my nostrills and i took a deep breath happily.
His hot breath made my whole body still when he placed a small featherly kiss on my forehead, "I'm sorry."
A familiar fire ignited my whole body and i wanted more than just a kiss on the forehead for the past two weeks. He even brings my favourite flowers, red daisies, with yellow rosses on the side, every fucking day, a different message on the side.
I wonder what today's message is.

"Papa look, he looks like me! Even his hair is curly like mine!" Enna said. Mason snickered, "he doesn't look like you. He looks like mommy! And he doesn't have hair yet!"
"Okay, you two stop! You'll wake up the baby!" he scolded. And i could picture him furrowing his brows, he looked sexy in my imagination and i had to prove. So i opened my eyes silently, watching whatever they were doing unfold infront of my eyes.
He rocked the baby side to side, a feeding bottle in hand. The kids staring at the baby in awe. My heart soared.
"Let me feed him," i said.
He looked shocked seeing me talking to him. Almost robotically he got up and brought the baby to me, handing me the bottle but i shaked my head, no way in hell am i feeding my baby from that.
I undid the flap on my breast and gstuck it out. The baby squeeled and grabbed the breast in his small hand, guiding the nipple to his mouth.
From the corner of my eye, i see him watching me. I look away to the kids and ask them if they don't want to greet me. They run and sit on the side, telling me stories, that's what they do. Stories of Italy and how they spent summer there with Abby and Louise. They said it was spendid. "Especially the gelato!" Enna grinning, her eyes dreamy.
Is this happening right now?
She's day dreaming about ice cream!

I looked at Alessandro who was looking at her with a small smile on his lips. "What is all the children with the ice cream in Italy?" i raised a brow.
He smirked, but he didn't get a chance to answe, his phone started ringing and ringing.
"I think you should answer that!" i said, motioning to his pocket where his phone was.
"Oh right, sorry!" he fished it out and answered. "What do you want Serah?"
He moved aside abit to the window.