Chuck e cheese (part 2)

"For the love of God, Micah! How many times do i have to tell you to stay away from that bastard," the guy hit his hand on the table forcefully it had my heart thumping hard against its cages

The red head woman squirmed in her seat uncomfortably, "Kevin, it's not that easy, he's my friend."
Then she leaned into him, "can you keep it down? You're attracting a crowd."
He held onto the edge of the table, his knuckles white, and gritted his teeth, "don't fucking talk to me like that! I'm your mother fucking fiancee."

All the blood drained from my face.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that Gia! I'm your fucking fiancee!" Kevin gritted his teeth and hit his fist through the wall near my head.
I was shaken, almost peeing on myself.
"Kevin please," i whispered, not trusting my voice around him.
"Gia, how many times do i have to tell you not to hang out with that boy?" he gritted his teeth.
"But he's my best friend, Kevin. I just can't stay away. What will i tell him?" i told him low. Afraid of his actions.
He held his hand on my throat and tightened his grip, his eyes turning darker, "are you trying to say that you are choosing that boy, over me, your man? Your fiancee? Gianna why do you always have to be a slut! Are you sleeping with him now? "
My eyes widened, "no. No. Kevin, i would never!"
I coughed as he tightened his grip, "Kevin, you're hurting me."
His eyes pierced through mine, "you are mine. Do you hear me?"
I nodded my head and he finally let me go. I slip down the wall supporting my now weak legs.
He pat my head like a dog, "there. There baby. I don't like it when you defy me."

I quickly shot up from my seat and walked towards the couple seated three tables away from ours.
"Hey, Micah! Remember me, it's Mia from college," i had a tight lipped smile stuck on my face.
My heart beating fast. I looked at her hopping she will play along.
She removed her hand from her boyfriends tight grip and stood up, hugged me, "thank you but no thanks!" she whispered.
Then she held me back and cleared her throat, "oh my God, Mia. How are you? What are you doing here?"
The look in her eyes were enough to send the message, leave now before he hurts you too.
I shaked my head, and smiled, "i moved back and I'm here to stay. I was just over there, and i saw you and decided to say hi before i leave."

The man, Kevin, cleared his throat and glared at me, "excuse me to cut this chit chat lady, but i was in the middle of a conversation with my fiancee. If you please..... "
I nodded, "don't worry. I'm headed to the rest room anyway."
I left them with one look at Micah, run for the hills.
Afew minutes in the rest room, i splashed some water on my face and looked at myself  in the mirror. Took deep breaths and started walking out when the girl Micah came in and pulled my hand with her.

"What the hell were you thinking lady?" she shouted at me. "He could hurt you!"
I glared at her, "and you too."
Her shoulders slumped down, "but he loves me!"
I shaked my head, "this is not love, Micah. He will kill you when he gets the chance."
"You don't know Kevin," she whispered.