32-what now?*

Two years later

It came out of nowhere. The day things changed. They were making thiere way through the city, looking for supplies, when one wrong move got Roobie bit.

They immediately rushed to the cabin. Tying the leg so the infection wouldn't spread to fast. They thought of cutting off her leg but the chances of her surviving were just as slim.

They arrived at the cabin bawling tears. Roobie was in the final stages of turning.

An hour later, Si had to put a bullet through her head.

Roobie Black was dead.

and so was a part of Si.

One year since death.

Si was walking with Layla through the woods, hunting for dinner. He got distracted thinking of the love of his life when a zombie attacked him from behind. He was bitten.

Roobie did say, it's easy to forget you'r in a zombie apocalypse.

12 hours later, Ryder was holding a gun to Si's head as he thrashed. Si didn't mind dying. It was going to happen one day. He would finally see her again. He would finally see Roobie again.

One bullet down and Ryder and Sophie decide they should leave for the safe zone.

Si Miller was dead.

He now lays beside his love.

Si Miller and Roobie Black

They all heard of the Safe Zone, from other survivors, but after Roobie's death, it was to hard to leave but now that Si is gone too. It was time to officially depart from their so called 'safe haven'.

Two days later they are packed and on the road. They arrive at the Safe Zone five days later.

They now live in the safe zone with new friends but will never forget the family they had.

Like they say...

All good things come to an end. Especially when

Surviving Zombie Land.