Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time

Frank
I couldn't have been more relieved to hear she was alive. We all could only watch as Ryleigh fell off the stage and onto the concrete below. It was too late for me or anyone else to do anything to help her. Brendon ran down a few of the stairs and jumped down to reach her side. The rest of the guys quickly followed. I just hoped she was okay. I couldn't deal with her getting hurt constantly. It's been never ending since her mother took her from us.

I stood back, too afraid to know if she was alive or dead. Gerard, Mikey and Ray stayed back a little ways but I was the farthest. I held my breath as Gerard backed up and squeezed my hand. The panic was splayed across my face and his. Zack was to her first and felt for her pulse. "She's alive, just unconscious,"he yelled. Everything began to sound underwater. I couldn't pick up on anything else as I stared at her still body. She was alive though.

Gerard pulled me a little closer to see what was going on. Medics were here now, when did that happen? I'm really out of it. I heard them call out that she was coming to and shoved my way to the front. I heard her say something to Brendon and Sarah then I was suddenly crying into Gerard's shoulder. Maybe this nightmare would finally end. They took her to get checked out.

"Frankie!"I heard someone yell a little while later. I had been crying since she regained consciousness and they took her away. Gerard rubbed my back and Ray was jamming on his guitar. Mikey was looking at his phone, sitting in an armchair. I looked up in just enough time to be tackled into a tight hug.

"You're okay. Thank God---I couldn't have lived with myself if another bad thing happened to you,"I said and then practically whispered the last part. I think she was the only one that heard me. A few stray tears began falling down her face. She ran her hand over my head as I cried into her stomach. When I calmed down, she hugged Gerard then Mikey and then Ray.

"I love you, guys,"she said. "Wait, do you remember?"Ray asked in shock. She nodded and smiled. They all smiled and pulled me into a group hug. "Who wants to help me find Twenty One Pilots and then pull a prank on our good friends from Fall Out Boy?"she asked. We all eagerly agreed.

Ryleigh
I pulled Frank to a standing position and they all followed me out the door in our search for Twenty One Pilots. Dad and the guys were still getting ready since they were after Sleeping With Sirens. All Time Low was on stage now. "Check the side stage,"Ray suggested like the mature parent he was. I nodded. Tyler and Josh were waiting to go on. I hugged them both.

"Hey, Ry!"Tyler greeted me. "Hey, Tyjo,"I replied. "Did you remember?"Josh asked with a smile. I nodded and was pulled into a hug. "Damn, we missed you, kiddo,"he said. "I missed you guys, too,"I said. Our time was up because their stage manager was yelling for them to get ready. "I'll see you guys after,"I said and pulled them into a tight hug. All Time Low was finishing up. We walked to Panic's dressing room. I made sure Ray guarded the door and it was firmly closed.

"Hey, Dad?"I called. "Hm?"he called from the bathroom and came walking out. "Did you bring my bass?"I asked. He looked shocked. "Yeah, right here. You gonna play?"Dallon replied. "Not really, tonight anyways. It's been awhile by what I've been told,"I said. They gave me confused looks.

"Before I explain, where's Kenny?"I asked as I took in the room. I never saw who all was on the bus or anyone else from Panic! besides mom, dad, and Dallon today. "He moved and is no longer touring with Panic! for personal reasons. It happened right before you woke up,"Dad said. "Oh,"I said. I realized by his tone that it was a touchy subject and dropped it. They'd tell me when it was time. Better not to know then.

"So who's filling in?"I asked. "Well, we haven't decided an official member, yet. For tonight, Ryan because he was free. Next show, Ian is meeting us at the venue because Ryan is busy. Hopefully, we'll find someone soon,"he said. "Now, my question, why do you need your bass if you aren't playing?"Dallon asked.

"Well, I am technically playing. I wanna prank Fall Out Boy so I'm gonna walk on before they start 20 Dollar Nose Bleed,"I explained. "Are you sure, Ry? It's not that I don't think you can but you've had a long day,"Dad said.

"What's my favorite Ry Row doing?"Ryan asked as he walked in. "Ryan!"I squealed and hugged him. "Ryleigh!"he said to match my enthusiasm. "I'm your only Ry Row. It's good to see you again,"I said. "You too. Now, what's the plan?"he asked. "I wanna prank Fall Out Boy by going on right before 20 Dollar Nose Bleed and play Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time,"I said and looked to Ryan with puppy dog eyes. I was hoping he could convince dad.

"Brendon,"he whined. I turned the look on dad. "Dad,"I whined slowly and deliberately. He thought carefully a moment. "Fine. But be careful,"he sighed and handed me my bass. I opened the case. It was the same as I left it. I sat cross legged on the floor and ran my fingers over the fret board. I let out a deep breath and closed my eyes as I launched into the song.

My voice wavered a bit. It grew in sound though. I felt Dallon sit next to me. He started singing softly with me at first and then Dad joined in. Ryan came in last with the My Chem guys. I opened my eyes when I was done. "Wow! Ry, you could never know you haven't played in months. You sounded awesome,"Dallon said and gave me a high five. "Thanks, Dall,"I said. Everyone else nodded in agreement.

Zack came to let us know they were needed on stage soon. Fall Out Boy was about to go on. I let out a deep breath. Gerard squeezed my shoulder. Almost show time. We all stayed in Panic's dressing room so we wouldn't get caught. I was filled with a nervous and excited energy. I watched Vic sing his heart out on the TV to calm my nerves with My Chem talking in the background.