13 - Spectating

[ This chapter is going to from Episode 9 and 10, Blake was still in the hospital getting healed for three days during those episodes. In episode 10 is taken in two days. Further notice, this chapter won't have many dialects, so enjoy ]

[ "~~~" this indicates the next episode ]

Blake looks outside of the window hospital and noticed it was too bright for her. Guess she was so used to being around in the dark she thought she was going to burn into ashes as a vampire would.

"How you are feeling this morning, Miss Ryder?" The nurse questions. Blake looks at her and noticed it wasn't the ginger nurse - the doctor - she saw yesterday. It was a red-headed nurse. She looked like a red pepper because of her green eyes and green hairclip.

"I'm fine, I am just feeling tired after getting restitched yesterday," Blake proclaimed. The nurse nods and does the usual tests on every patient to see if they were holding up well.

Blood pressure was good and stable. Her heart rate was at a normal pace. Blake was fine. Her red pepper head nurse leaves the room, leaving Blake alone with the TV playing Gun Robot 3. Blake really didn't understand what was so good about the show anyways, she grabs the remote and changes the channel to find her favorite show: Voltron.

They were broadcasting Season 2, Episode 7: Space Mall. Blake, in her opinion, is her favorite episode - heck! - the whole show was her favorite. Blake snuggles into her hospital bed and watches the show with a small smile curved on her lips.

As the day went by, Blake couldn't help but get lost in the transitioning colors of the sky. From sky blue, colors of a flame, and dark blue.

Blake calls it a day and heads to her bed, but before she went into her covers on the hospital bed she hears a loud roaring sound coming from the outside - it wasn't human or an animal.

Blake quickly goes back to the window and slides it open. She sticks her head out the window and listens carefully, after a few seconds of listening, she heard it again and gasped.

She knew that screeching sound from anywhere, "stalkling..." Blake mutters to herself. She wanted to jump out of the window but she stopped herself and realizes about her stitches. She didn't want to restitch it again. Instead, she sat on the chair that was sitting between the window and bed.

"Miss. Ryder, it's time for your rest," the nurse, or Dr. Lake, declares.

"Yeah, I'll go to bed soon, I want to sit here for a while - let the fresh air in," Blake replies, calmly. Dr. Lake leaves the room. Blake's expression wasn't calm, it was filled with rage and bloodthirst. With one glare, she could stab anyone without moving a single muscle.

Blake closes her eyes and listens to the howling wind and lightning. She could hear the Stalklings screech in the distance. It didn't sound far, but it wasn't close. It sounded like it was coming from above the bridge.

She opens her eyes and looks up into the sky and noticed it was flying straight up into the clouds where the lightning strikes. Blake squints to get a better look into the distance and noticed a bright blue figure in its' claws.

"Trollhunter..." Blake whispers as if she was calling out to him.

They could see the Trollhunter's head was swaying from the lack of oxygen. Another lightning strikes, making the Trollhunter's silhouette jolt a little. Blake jumps onto her feet and stood near the window sill and put her hands together and prayed that Jim will not die here in the claws of a Stalkling.

As another lightning strikes, she could see Jim's shadow brings out his sword and threw it in the air damaging the Stalkling, causing the creature to let go of it's left claw. Jim takes his sword and he extends his arm out with his sword in his hand. The sky rumbles and a lightning strike right at Jim's sword of Daylight.