39 - Ressurection and Preparation of Kanjig-Arrrgh

The night went by slowly when Blake was explaining the beginning of her Trollhunting story. Spenser knew this was a lot to take in but what was worse that now he knew that Blake was dying. Blake showed him the veins in her hands and arms. It was slowly growing.

"I can't believe it," Spenser whispers.

"I know, this Trollhunters thing is crazy--" Blake stated but Spenser cut her off.

"No, I mean that you have a short time to live, and I haven't been with you that long," he hugged her tightly as he began to tear up, "if only we spent more time together and met you way before this countdown,"

"I know, I wish as well,"

"But isn't this job crazy dangerous for you?"

"Eh, not really, I've always been tough--" Blake heard her familiar ringtone and saw Claire calling for Blake on her phone. Blake accepted the call and placed it against her ear, "Claire?... what... I'll be there in 5 and someone is gonna tag along," she ends the call quickly and gets up from the bench.

Spenser questioned what was going on. Blake didn't have time to answer, she drags Spenser with her all the way towards Trollmarket and in the Heroes Forge where Arrrgh was going to be resurrected from stone.

Blake had one trouble, Spenser, she had to hide him from the other trolls. She didn't want him to go through what she had to in the beginning when she first went to Trollmarket.

Once she made, she saw Arrrgh placing his hands on the wooden door on the other end of the Heroes Forge.

"Wingman..." Arrrgh says. Blake started to tear up when she heard Arrrgh talk ever since his death.

"Arrrgh!" Blake cried and ran toward Arrrgh. She ran toward Arrrgh and jumped on him with her arms wide open and could barely wrap her arms around Arrrgh's large neck. Blake was really glad to see Arrrgh again. She didn't want to see him get killed again in front of her eyes ever again.

As she lets go of Arrrgh she noticed a certain glowing blue emitting from his chest. It was Jim's amulet of Daylight. Blake put her hand over it but she didn't touch the amulet, she can feel it pulsating from the air and the sound rang in her ear.

"A Troll is the key to the hunter..." Blake whispered. Suddenly the Scoothscryer emerged in the middle and it was glowing blue. It whispers Arrrgh's real name. Blake recognized that voice. It was Kanjigar's.

Arrrgh was being called into the Void where the spirits of the past Trollhunters were to rest in peace to watch the other Trollhunters to judge them spiritually.

Blinky insisted Arrrgh to put his hand into the scoothscryer. Arrrgh did as he was told and he went into the Void where he met Kanjigar.

In the Heroes Forge, everyone was standing there in silence, waiting for Arrrgh's return from the Void. He came back was just standing there with his eyes closed. Everyone went towards him and Toby was the first to ask about the spirits in the void. Arrrgh opened his eyes. Instead of his green eyes, his eyes were glowing a bright blue.

It was Kanjigar's spirit taking over of Arrrgh's body. Blake gasped. She wasn't the only one to be surprised but Draal was the one who was the most emotional and surprised since it was his father he is seeing once more. Draal hugged Kanjigar - Arrrgh's body who was being possessed by Kanjigar's spirit.

As they were having their sentimental moment, Vendel had entered the Heroes Forge in anger. Blake was confused about why Vendel was angered. They all ended up running away from Vendel and headed towards Blinky's library. Kanjigar had a plan in his head as he gathered stuff for his plan.