Chapter 14 *edited

A/N: Thank you to @JinLuvMe @BTSTAEJINFORLIFE  @KiranPandey5 @pinktaejins and @jellyyz_ for voting! I love you guys so much! Thank youuuu

Great, he kisses me and he leaves. Now I'm stuck dealing with all these unwanted feelings. Just great.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up feeling horrible. My head was pounding and my stomach was hurting. I quickly got my phone and sent a quick message to J-hope telling him that I was going to stay home today since I wasn't feeling well.

I put my phone back on my side table and went back to sleep.

----

I woke up and reached for my phone to see that it was already 1pm. I slowly got up and rubbed my eyes. I looked over to see that there was a glass of water along with Advil sitting on my side table. Smiling I took the Advil, taking a mental note to thank J-hope later.

Sighing I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I decided to part my hair to the side today. I got my face cream and applied it to my face.

Satisfied, I got out of the bathroom and walked over to my closet. I decided on wearing a plain navy blue shirt and grey sweatpants.

I quickly put it on and walked downstairs. I made my way to the kitchen to have a late breakfast. I decided to make myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, with coffee of course.

I decided to eat my breakfast outside on the patio. I sat on the wooden chair and quietly started eating. Lost in thought I didn't hear the doorbell ring.

"Hey did you not hear the doorbell ring?" J-hope asked while sitting down beside me.

"huh?.. no-o I'm sorry, how come your home so early?" I asked while taking a sip of my coffee.

"I had a spare so I just decided to come home" He said while making himself comfortable. He put his feet on top of the table and leaned back resting his head on the chair.

"Oh makes sense. By the way thank you for the Advil this morning. It helped a lot " I said.

"Of course, don't mention it, hope your feeling better" he said while smiling

"I am, thank you" I said smiling back.

We just sat there for the next 30 minutes enjoying each others presence, not uttering a single word.

-----------

"ting" went J-hope's phone. He took his phone out of his pocket and read the notification. He slowly got up with a confused expression.

"What? what's wrong?" I asked

"V just texted me" he said, still not taking his eyes of the screen.

My heart started beating faster just by his name. "w-what did he s-say" I asked stuttering like an idiot.

"He wants me to come pick him up from the cabin. Apparently something happened? He wants me to come now. This kid will be the death off me I swear to god." J-hope said while walking back inside.

Something happened? Is he hurt? My heart was literally pounding with curiosity. I followed J-hope back inside. "So you're going right now?" I asked.

"Yeah I guess I have to, I don't want to keep getting bothered by his texts. " He said while putting his shoes on.

"Can I c-come?" I asked quietly while staring at the ground.

"Of course, I didn't ask you because I thought you didn't want to go. But by all means please, I need the company since it is a 2 hour drive."

"Okay great, I'll be back I have to get my phone real quick." I said while smiling at him

I quickly got my phone and grabbed my black bomber jacket incase I got cold. I ran back downstairs and put on my converse.

"okay let's go" I said to J-hope while smiling at him.

"After you" he said while laughing.

He locked the door and we both made our way to his car. He unlocked the car and we got in. I don't know why I'm so excited to go. It's just V. Plus he probably doesn't want to see me after what happened. Sighing I buckled my seatbelt and got comfortable.

"Ready to go?" J-hope asked

"haha ready" I said.

-----------------

Hope you guys enjoyed!

comment.vote.share!