Chapter 35

Humming in response V nuzzled his head on my neck. After a while he was sleeping peacefully. Loving this feeling I slowly started to sleep too.

------------------------------------------------------------

I slowly opened my eyes to see that it was already morning. I slept so well last night. I slowly tried getting out of bed but something was preventing me from that. I looked down at my waist to see that V's hand was still around my waist.

I slowly laid back in bed and quietly turned around to face him. I looked at his sleeping face.

He looked so cute and nice. He didn't look like the salty cold hearted bitch he always is. I didn't know that I was staring for so long until V opened his eyes.

"Like what you see?" V asked

"you wish" I said lowering my gaze

V tightened his hold on my waist and pulled me closer.

"w-what are you-u doing"

"pulling you close, what do you think I'm doing?" he said sarcastically.

"why-y"

"I feel like it, I like cuddling with you" he murmured burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"You-u have a girlfriend, isn't this cheating-g?" I asked quietly.

"The bitch cheats on me all the time. I'm breaking up with her anyway. Now shh let me cuddle with you in peace." He said resting his head underneath my chin, making my chin rest on top of his head.

He took my hands and wrapped it around his waist.

"um-m okay-y" I said tightening my hold around you.

-----

"Jin, get up.. Its time for breakfast" V said coming out of the bathroom.

"When did you get up?" I mumbled sitting up.

"30 minutes ago" He said putting on his shirt.

I slowly got out of bed and trudged towards the bathroom.

"You look like a 60 year old man walking"

"Shut uppp" I groaned while closing the bathroom door

Laughing he left and went downstairs.

--

I took a quick shower and walked towards the closet. I decided to wear dark blue shorts and a white fitted shirt. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen to see Suga and Jimin making breakfast.

"Good morning" I said cheerfully

"Hey good morning, want some eggs?" Suga asked

"Yess please!" I said eagerly taking the plate he handed towards me.

"Where is everyone?" I asked eating.

"Well RM, J-hope and Jackson are still sleeping. V and Jungkook went on a run" Jimin said sitting next to me eating his eggs as well.

"Oh okay"

"Oh Jin after breakfast were all heading to the lake so go change after" Suga said joining us.

"I will" I said smiling.

We made small conversations throughout breakfast.

"Okay I'm going to go change" I said walking upstairs.

"Can you wake up RM? Ill wake up J-hope and Jackson" Jimin yelled.

"Yeah sure" I yelled back.

I walked upstairs and headed towards RM's room. I slowly opened the door to see RM sleeping peacefully. I walked towards the bed and quietly sat next to him. I gently nudged his shoulder

"Rm..wake up..." I whispered.

"ugh give me 5 more minutes" He mumbled putting his head on my lap.

startled I looked down at RM who was now peacefully sleeping on my lap. I gently touched his hair. I started playing with his hair, loving how soft it felt.

"mmhmm keep doing that" RM said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"RM you have to get up though, your already late" I said laughing.

"ugh okay" he mumbled getting up.

He sat up and rubbed his sleepy eyes. His hair was sticking out in random places, since i was playing with his hair. He looked adorable.

I chuckled looking at him.

"what? what's so funny?" RM asked pouting.

"You look cute" I said smiling at him.

"I'm not supposed to look cute, I'm supposed to look handsome" He said

"Yeah yeah, now go get ready. Wear your swimming shorts, were going straight to the lake after your done eating breakfast." I said walking out.

"Yes sir" he said jokingly, making me smile.

"Why are you smiling?" I heard someone ask.

I looked up to see V standing in front of me, his hands shoved in his pockets.

"I cant smile?"

"whatever, hurry up" he mumbled rolling his eyes and walking downstairs.

He's so bipolar I cant, I thought.

-------------------

"Okay guys lets go!" J-hope yelled running towards the lake before jumping in.

Jackson, Jungkook and Jimin ran after him. While Suga, V and I walked behind them.

"Babe, hurry up!" Jimin yelled at Suga motioning him to come over.

"Okay okay I'm coming" He yelled back laughing, running towards Jimin.

"I've never seen him this happy" V said looking at Suga.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking at him too.

"He rarely smiles, after he started dating Jimin he's been smiling a lot."

"That's a good thing right?" I said averting my gaze towards V.

"Yeah, it is" V said softly

------------

Sorry this chapter is short! I'm making the next chapter long and juicy! But it'll take a while to update :(

Make sure to comment.vote.follow.share!