Chapter 17

A/N: Thank you guys for your constant love and support! (I fucking love this GIF so much ↑↑↑)

"Shut up.."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clearing his throat he looked up at me again. "Where did you get those hickeys" he asked coldly.

Surprised that he didn't remember that he was the one who gave me these hickeys. "um someone" I said not saying his name since J-hope was there.

"well no shit it was someone, what's their name?" he asked while staring at me in the eyes.

"you don't need to know" I mumbled while sitting in the stool opposite of him. J-hope soon gave me a plate of pancakes. "thanks J-hope" I said while smiling at him gratefully.

"No problem, I'm going to go change so hurry up and eat. We need to leave soon." He said while walking upstairs.

Once he left V and I ate in complete silence. None of us trying to make a conversation. So caught up in my thoughts I didn't hear V talking to me.

"hello?" he asked while waving his hand in front of my face.

"oh what..? I'm sorry I didn't hear you" I said while looking at him.

"I said, who gave you those hickeys." he said staring at my neck intensely.

"why do you want to know?" I asked while putting my finished plate in the sink.

He slammed his fists on the marble island. Making a loud noise. Startled I turned around to see him glaring at me.

"answer...me.." he said while clenching his fists.

"you really want to know?" I asked while walking towards him.

"yes" he said watching me walk towards him.

I leaned towards his face and whispered in his ear.

"It was you, you gave me these hickeys last night".

He suddenly pushed me away. "What the fuck are you saying, I didn't kiss you last night. Shut making up lies you man whore.

"man whore? your the fucking man whore between us. We both know that. You kissed me twice now and you don't remember any of it? You kissed me the night before you left and you kissed me last night. Why the fuck would I lie? You fucking hate me yet you kiss me. I cant even think properly because of you. I get all these unwanted feelings when you kiss me. You have this control over me, and I hate it. You already hate me so this should be easy for you. Stay away from me and I'll stay away from you." I said with tears in my eyes. I roughly brushed his shoulder and walked away.

----------------

School that day was horrible. I talked to Jimin and told him everything. From living with V to how he kissed me twice. We were currently walking out of school.

"Ugh Jin I'm so sorry. I feel so bad for you. You shouldn't have to live with that piece of shit. Plus who does he think he is? Like he thinks he can kiss whoever he wants. UGH he makes me so mad." Jimin said.

"Don't be, Ill just stay out of his radar and leave home alone. I already told him this morning to stay away from me. I'll be fine Jimin, thank you for your concern though." I said while smiling at him.

"Of course Jin, I'm always here if you ever need me" He said while giving me a hug.

"Thanks Jimin" I said while hugging him back.

"So how are you and Suga?" I asked while smirking at him.

"Were good" He said blushing

"So is his friends okay with you guys?" I asked.

"There all fine with it. They don't mind us being together. But I don't think Suga has told V yet" Jimin said.

"Oh, he might tell V today then" I said

"Yeah" Jimin said while checking his phone.

"Oh shit I totally forgot my moms picking me up today, I have a dentist appointment today. Sorry Jin I cant walk home with you. Lets make plans for the break though, I'll text you later! Byee!" He said while running off.

"Okay byee" I said while waving.

Sighing I turned around and started walking home. I decided to stop by the nearest convenience store since I didn't eat lunch today, and I was starving. I walked in and went straight to the chips aisle.

I got my precious Cheetos and decided to buy KitKat as well. I brought the two items up to the counter and took out my wallet.

"It will be about $5.00" the guy said.

"Here you go" I said while handing him the five dollar bill.

"Thanks" he said while putting the items in a bag.

"Here you go" he said while winking at me.

Surprised that he winked at me I quickly took the bad out of his hands and gave him an small awkward smile. Not knowing what to do. Cringing at myself I walked out of the convive store and started walking home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed!

I want to know you guys more, so comment whose your bias in BTS!!

comment.vote.share!

I love you guyssss

"