Chapter 22

A/N:

"what if I don't want too?" he whispered

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"what-t" I whispered staring at him

"Damn I'm just kidding" he said laughing, getting up and sitting back on the couch.

"I knew-w that" I said while coughing.

"sure you did" he said while getting the tv remote. "wanna watch a movie?" he said casually logging onto Netflix.

"yeah sure-e" I said quietly sitting back on the couch but moving further from him.

"What do you want to watch?" he asked while glancing at me.

"honestly anything is fine with me" I said quietly

"hm okay lets watch The Hunger Games, I haven't seen it in a while and I'm in the mood to watch it" he said.

"alright" I said, leaning back a bit to rest my back on the couch.

------

V POV ( AH this is the first time that its V point of view! I'm so excited1 ;)

I glanced over to look at Jin, who was now fast asleep. We were half way into the movie and he was sound asleep. I cautiously scooted over to him to see if he was really sleeping. I leaned in to hear him snoring softly.

Smiling I looked at his pure face. His skin was so smooth and his lips were plump pink. He looked beautiful. Glancing at the clock it was already 12. I slowly got up trying not to make a sound.

I put my arm under his legs and behind his back. I swiftly picked him up bridal style. I quietly started walking towards the stairs. "damn he's so light, yet he eats so much" I thought while walking up the stairs.

I quietly opened his bedroom door with my feet and walked in. I softly placed him on his bed and covered him with his blanket. I turned around to leave but he grabbed my wrist.

Surprised I turned around and looked at him.

"V can you stay with me tonight" he asked sleepily.

I cocked my head at him and said "are you sure you want me to?"

"yes I'm sure" he said while moving to make room for me.

"um okay-y" I stuttered while scratching the back of my neck. Why the fuck am I stuttering I thought.

I slowly got in bed with and closed my eyes. This was my first time sleeping with a guy, since I'm not gay. I suddenly felt a hand around my waist. I stiffened and slowly turned around to see that Jin was sound asleep.

He suddenly started moving laying his head on my chest and tightened his hold around my waist. He snuggled closer to my chest. I looked down at him in shock. Not knowing what to do I slowly put my arm around his slim waist.

I closed my eyes and slept. Both of us holding each other in our arms.

-------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed V first point of view! So sorry this was so fucking short. Ill make tomorrow chapter long don't worry!

I love you guys so much! Make sure to follow me for regular updates!

also comment.vote.share!