Chapter 22

A/N: Thank you guys so much for 2K reads! I actually love you guys so fucking much. I cant even express my love and gratitude.

I closed my eyes and slept. Both of us holding each other in our arms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin's POV:

I started shifting in my sleep trying to find a comfortable position to sleep. I turned around and wrapped my arms around something hard. I snuggled close to it not thinking to much about it.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around sleepily. I turned to my left to see someone back facing me.

"AHHHHHHHHH" I screamed in shock, pushing the body away from me. I didn't realize that pushed to hard, making the person fall of the bed.

"WHAT WHAT'S WRONG?" The person said from the floor.

I peered over to see V on the floor rubbing his head. "V?!" I said confused.

"why-y are you in my-y bed?" I asked softly.

"Your the one that wanted me to sleep with you" he said glaring at me.

"I did-d? I don't remember it-t"

"Of course u don't" he said scoffing while getting up on his feet.

"I'm sorry for pushing you off the bed. I was just startled" I said softly biting my lip nervously,

"Stop, don't do that" he said coldly.

"stop what?" I asked looking up at him.

"Stop biting your god damn lip" he said walking towards me.

"I'm sorry-y, its a h-habit" I stuttered while scooting away from him.

He kneeled down on the bed and started crawling towards me. I nervously bit my lips again not taking my eyes away from his.

"I told you to stop didn't I?" he said now hovering over me. Placing both his hands on either side of my head. I was literally laying on the bed now, while V was on top of me.

"I'm sorry" I said lowering my gaze.

"Are you really sorry?" he whispered.

"I am-m I really a-am" I stuttered quietly.

He leaned in and whispered into my ear "Prove it then"

"how-w.." I stuttered.

"kiss me" he said staring at me.

"what-t" I said looking at him.

"kiss me" he said again lust in his eyes.

"why-y" I whispered.

"why not?" he whispered back,

Taken back I looked at him in shock and confusion. He wants me to kiss him? I thought he hated me. Is he gay? I always thought he was straight.

Before I could reply and door opened, and there stood J-Hope.

"What.. the.. fuck" he said staring at us both.

Both of us stared back. Me nervous and shy while V looked neutral. Even thought he was fucking cradling my hip now.

"What the fuck are you guys doing...?" he asked slowly.

"What does it look like to you?" V said coolly, not bothered at all.

"Well it looked like you are trying to seduce him.." he said while glancing at my face, which was red from embarrassment.

"What if I was trying to seduce him?" V said while getting off of me.

"Your not gay though.. right?" he asked confused.

"I don't know. Maybe I am." He said while walking out of my room.

"I enjoyed last night by the way" V said turning around and giving me a wink before leaving.

"what the fuck" I whispered.

------------------

Hope you guys enjoyedddd!!!

Comment.Share.Vote!

Also please follow me for regular updates!!